🔥Finding Tommy's Bandana 🧨

Warning this story mentions...

-bombs/nukes

-explosions 

-unalivment 

-LANGUAGE! (cursing)

The rain pitter pattered down over the SMP as Tubbo stood in his best friends old home. Tommy had gone missing last week, and nobody had heard or seen from him since. The older boy had been looking for hours and hours on end for anything that could point him in some direction on where he went or what happened to him. 

He missed his best friend and was worried he could've been hurt or worse, but there was nothing that could've lead him in any direction. "Where are you Tommy...where could you be..." He asked himself a loud, wishing he'd get some kind of response.. 

The front door made a small creak as it opened. "Tubbo? Are you still in here?" 

"Yeah.." The boy answered, seeing Awesamdude standing in the door way. "I just wanted to see if he left me any kind of note or clue.." Sam sighed, walking over to the younger boy.

"Did you find anything?" Tubbo shook his head 'no', earning a hug from Sam. "We'll find him.."

"I miss him"

"I miss him too.."

Flashback...

One week ago...

"Where are you going, Tommy?" Tubbo asked, sitting on one of Tommy's chests.

"I'm going to chops some tree down with Niki by Snowchester.."

"Really? Well make sure you don't miss the nuke testing! It's gonna be awesome! You shouldn't-"

"Do you think if a tree fell in the forest someone would be able to hear it?" Tommy interupted out of no where.

"Uh if people were around yeah?"

"What if I fell in a forest, do you think you'd hear me?" Tubbo gave him a confused look. 

"What? Probably not.. Tommy are you okay?"

"..Never mind.. I'm going to go find Niki, we're going to chop down some dark oak trees by snowchester.." He waited for a response from his best friend but got nothing. "Hey Tubbo..You're my best friend and I'm sorry if i was ever a terrible friend to you."

"You're my best friend too" Tubbo had a happy smile on his face but Tommy's smile was just..sad.. Like he new something bad was going to happen..

Before the boy left he set his compass on top of his bed and walked out his door. He smiled, seeing his little dirt home that he worked hard on creating. "I hope i'll see you soon.." 

End of flashback...

Tubbo's eyes widened as he thought of their last conversation. "Oh my god.. Niki knows something!" He quickly ran out of the home, leaving a confused Sam, standing in the middle of Tommy's home.

Tubbo ran as fast as he could, to find where ever niki could be to question her. Luckily he didn't have to look long, he could see Niki talking to Jackmanifold on the prime path. "Niki! I need to talk to you!" He called out.

"Hello Tubbo" She gave a sweet smile.

"Where did you take Tommy? He disappeared right after you two were supposed to go chop down trees."

"We went to a small forest by Logstedshire.."

"Where were you." He demanded an answer from the older girl.

"Tubbo I-"

"Did you take him to the nuke testing site. Did you take him there?!" Niki gave a small nod. "How could you..? HOW COULD YOU?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HES BEEN THROUGH?! AND YOU JUST TRY AND KILL HIM?!"

"Tubbo..He is gone." Jack said, finally saying something in this conversation.

"You're the one who told her?! You tried to kill him too?!"

"We did kill him... I saw him die in front of me.." Niki looked away, she knew what she did was wrong so why did she do it? Why did she feel the need to kill a child who had already been through more trauma than she ever could..

"He-he's not dead." Tubbo started to back away. "He's not dead and-and i'm going to find him!" He quickly ran towards the forest, running to the nuke sight as fast as he could. He sent a message to Sam and Puffy, asking for their help to find Tommy..

After an hour of searching the two adults had began to give up.. The sun had started to go down, and the rain had started getting heavier. 

"Sam.." Sam looked up, seeing Puffy standing in front of him. "..Are you okay?" He shook his head no, feeling the tears sting his eyes. "Come here.." She pulled him into a tight hug, rubbing circles into his back to help.

"D-did I fail as a parent..?"

"No..No you didn't..This is Niki and Jack's fault okay?" Sam nodded, finally hugging Puffy back as the tears rolled down his cheeks.

Though their hug was interrupted by Tubbo's loud and pained screams. The two quickly let go of the other, running as fast as they could to find Tubbo on his hands and knees..

Holding a red bandana in his hands..

Word count: 826