⚔️Awesamdad PT2⚔️

You guys really seemed to like awesamdad so I decided to make a part2! Enjoy the sadness, and have your tissues ready :)

Warning this story features

-unalivement

-cursing

-fighting

It was a chilly day as Sam and Tommy walked on the prime path, both just talking about their days. It was nice for both of them to see the other smiling and laughing, especially Sam, it made his day just to see Tommy with a smile on his face.

"The crater was gigantic! I made this big bridge across, it was like 50 blocks! I've gotta show you tomorrow!"

"That sounds amazing, Tommy."

"Yeah! It does!" The younger boy chuckled before looking ahead of him, randomly stopping in his path. "S-sam.." Sam looked back towards Tommy before looking in front of them to see Phil, coming right towards them. 

"Just stay behind me, Tommy.." The young boy did as he was told, hiding behind his new dad. "Hello, Phil."

"Sam. May I speak to my son?" Phil crossed his arms as he stopped in front of them, looking behind Sam towards the blonde boy hiding.

"You mean my son?"

"Your son? I raised him for 16 years, Sam. He's mine." 

"Tommy, how about you head home? I'll meet you there." Tommy nodded, quickly running past Sam and Phil, running to his home. "What do you want, Phil? Why aren't you with Technoblade?"

"I'm not allowed to visit my so-"

"He is not your son, Phil. Technoblade's your son, and now it seems Ranboo?"

"I raised him, Sam." Sam scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Wilbur raised him, and now Wilburs gone. He has no one left act as a parent figure besides me, which is why I'm adopting him."

"You? You're adopting him? You barely know the kid-"

"What is Tommy's biggest fear?" The older gentleman gave a look that just said 'seriously?'. "Answer the question, Phil."

"The dark."

"Are you fucking serious? You think his biggest fear is the dark? It's TNT, Phil. That's his biggest fear." Phil looked away, finally biting his tongue. "You know nothing about him, Phil. You can just fuck around for years and then come back and just pretend everything is okay. HES A KID! He's fucking 16 and has been through hell, he needed someone to tell him he was doing great, someone to tell him they're proud of everything he's done. You never told him you were proud."

"Because i'm not proud of him."

"You're an idiot. What is there not to be proud of?! Tommy has been through literal hell and back and he's still fighting! Even when he wanted to give up, when he was broken down by Dream, he locked the bastard up in prison. He is the strongest kid I ever met and if you aren't proud, you are the stupid man I ever met. Now i'm going to go talk to MY son, and you're going to run back home to yours. Or i'll kill you where you stand." Phil took a step back before walking away, Sam sighed as he watched the old man walk away. 

The younger man began to walk home as well, heading straight for Tommy's home, just wondering how one man could be so stupid? He couldn't help but feel bad that Tommy had to deal with someone like that his whole life..

The walk wasn't too long to Tommy's house, Sam entered the little dirt shack, calling out for Tommy as he entered. "Tommy! Phil's gone!" As he walked farther into the home, he swore he could hear quiet sniffles and sobs. "Tommy?" 

"I-i'm down here.." Tommy replied in a shaky voice, the older boy made his way downstairs, seeing Tommy sitting in the corner of the room, crying. 

"Tommy..?" Sam made his way over to the crying boy, cupping his cheeks. "Hey..don't cry.. There's no need for tears.." He sat down in front of him, wiping the boy's tears.

"I-i'm sorry.."

"You don't need to apologize..What's wrong?"

"Wh-why didn't he love me? What did I do to have him hate me?"

"You did nothing wrong, Phil is a complete idiot, Tommy. He doesn't see how smart and strong you are because he's a stupid blind old man. He's literally an old bat " Tommy chuckled, wiping his own tears.

"Thanks, dad.."

"Your welcome, son.."

So yeah, you all really really jumped the gun when I said 'there will be angst', i thought it was funny that you all thought Sam or Tommy was going to die so i had to put 'unalivement' in the beginning :)

I think i'm very very funny

Word Count: 773