⚔️Goodbye...brother⚔️

Warning this chapter features..

-unalivement 

-realivement 

-blood

-stabbing

-swords

-Explosions

Read with caution

The sun began to rise over the Dream SMP, letting sleeping players to wake up and start there day. The sun was shining bright, showing it would be a beautiful day. TommyInnit stepped out of his dirt home, looking at the shining sun in the sky.

"Today's going to be a good day" He said aloud with a smile, pushing his hands into his pockets. After all the bad things he's been through, things seemed to finally be looking up. The blonde closed his front door, making his way down the Prime Path, waving to the friends he passed. He made his way to his new base by the prison, as he walked inside he put his sword next to the door. "Anyone here?"

"Out front!" He heard Tubbo respond, making his way back outside. His best friend was sitting in the grass with his son, Michael. 

"Good morning you two, anything happening with the prison?"

"Nope, everything's quiet, are you sure Dream's going to try and break out soon? He has to somehow revive Wilbur to do it"

"Trust me. He's going to do it, and we're going to make sure he doesn't get out. Before he can even leave the walls we'll kill him." 

"When is he going to do it though? Do you think it'll be soon?"

"Yeah, i'm expecting any day now.. Honestly it really worries me.." The two went silent, Tubbo watching his son while Tommy looked towards the prison. He always seemed to have a bad feeling while looking at the place but..today was different.. Somehow he could tell something bad was going to happen. "Tubbo I-" Before the boy could finish his sentence, a loud explosion came from the prison. "Tubbo, get Michael inside, im going to the prison" Tommy said, running to the prison before his friend could reply. He ran as fast as he could towards the obsidian building, expecting to see the green man standing on the land.

"Wilbur?"

"Hello Tommy.." In front of the blonde stood Wilbur Soot, holding a stick of TNT in one hand and a sword in the other. "Miss me?"

"He-he really did bring you back.. Will, please tell me you killed him?"

"No, you see... Dream has me tied around his finger.. If I kill him, he'll kill me."

"..He can't be left alive. I have to kill him if you won't."

"See...I can't let you do that.."  As Tommy tried to walk past, Will put the sword towards his brothers throat. 

"Will, he's too dangerous to be left alive!" (I love star wars) The younger boy backed up a bit. "Please, I have to kill him before he hurts the people I care about.."

"You won't have to worry about that, Tommy.." Wilbur grabbed his brothers shoulder, as if to pull him into a hug.. "Goodbye..brother.." He pulled Tommy into the blade of his sword. 

"Why...Why Will why..?"

"I'm so sorry.. But I had no choice.. He was going to kill me.." The older boy let go, having his little brother fall to the ground. 

"You were my brother.."

"I'm sorry... But he gave me no choice.. I hope you'll forgive me.."

Word Count: 545