🕊Losing His Wings🕊

This isn't my orignal idea! I saw this video on tik tok of Tommy having wings like Dadza (Philza) and I wanted to make a short fanfic about it. This is the video of was made by @kvaughanarts on tik tok!

Warning! This 'chapter' mentions

-Blood

-Violence 

-Mental Abuse

You've been warned!

Flashback..

It was a nice peaceful day in Philza's home, so far it was silent since the kids were outside. He was reading a book about different types of birds. Suddenly the peace was destroyed by little Tommy running inside yelling for his dad.

"Dad! Dad!" Philza quickly set his book down on the couch and looked towards his blonde son standing in front of him.

"Yes Tommy?" His son seemed super eager and excited.

"Look! Look!" Tommy closed his eyes as wings formed on his back. "I've got wings! Just like you dad!" Philza's smile grew wide, looking at his sons beautiful wings.

"They're beautiful Tommy!" He pulled Tommy into a tight hug, feeling the smaller arms around his neck hugging him back. He couldn't help but have the biggest smile on his face that day..

The Present

Tommy stood in front of 'his friend', Dream, he was terrified of what was coming to him. Dream had started blowing up his small base he had worked so hard on creating.

"Dream, I-i'm sorry! Please stop!" Tommy apologized, fear filling his eyes.

"It's too late for apologizes, Tommy." Dream took out flint and steal, lighting the tnt in front of him and quickly backing up.

"No! Please Dream!" Of course Dream didn't care, he watched as Tommy's tent exploded into a million little pieces, everything Tommy owned was gone. He fell to his knees, looking at the fire and smoke where his tent used to be.

"You need to learn your lesson Tommy. I've helped you out so much since you've been exiled. I visited you almost everyday, I gave you supplies somedays, sometimes I didn't even destroy your armor."

"Dream- I'm sorry, I-"

"Sorry isn't good enough Tommy. This is how you learn. Nobody can visit you. You have to start from scratch. And you're banned from the nether." Tommy stayed silent, he knew there was nothing he could say to make this. "I'll still visit you at least once a week" Dream looked down at Tommy who was still staring into the small crater.

"Okay.. Thank you.. Dream.."

"And to make sure you don't get far." Dream pulled out his netherite axe and struck Tommy's white feathery wings. He screamed out as he felt the sharp pain in his back, the back of his white shirt slowly became a deep crimson red. "Good luck Tommy." He could see 'his friend' walk away before his vision became blurry and then it was filled with darkness...

A little while later..

"Tommy? Tommy where are you?" Technoblade called out for his younger brother around Logstedshire, he had heard from Ghostbur that Dream was really upset after visiting Tommy.. "Tommy! Come on where-" He looked toward's where Tommy's tent should've been to see his young brother bleeding out. "Oh my god.." He was shocked, unable to move but he knew he had to. "Tommy!" Techno ran to his younger brother, carefully lifting him up a bit, he lightly tapped Tommy's pale cheeks. "Come on, Tommy.. wake up.."

Tommy's eyes slowly opened, seeing Techno sitting above him with tears in his eyes. "Hey.. you're gonna be okay, alright?" Tommy just lightly nodded, not having enough strength to do anything else. He carefully picked him up bridal style, being careful not touch his wound. "Just stay awake for me.. stay awake" He said quietly as he carrying Tommy back to his horse, hoping on with his injured brother and riding home as quick as he could.

A Quick Horse Ride and Message to Dadza Later..(sorry theres so many time skips-)

Techno sat next to Tommy who was sleeping peacefully in Technos room. He had wrapped Tommy's wounds up with bandages and let him finally sleep. He had send a message to their dad, Philza, who still lived in L'manburg. He still had tears in his eyes, thinking about how much pain he must be in.

"Techno!" Ghostbur barged into Techno's home from the floor below, Techno looked towards Tommy before heading down the ladder.

"Shhh, Tommy's sleeping upstairs." He said as he stepped down, seeing Ghostbur and his dad, Philza.

"Tommy's here? Where is he?" Techno pointed upstairs to answer his father's question, forgetting he only told them to come as fast as they could. "Is he okay?"

"I think so, at least physically.." Techno crossed his arms and sighed, Philza had a concerned look all over his face as he quickly headed upstairs to his youngest son, Ghostbur following behind him.

"T-Tommy.." He saw his son passed out on the bed, the bandages wrapped around him were bright red. Phil covered his mouth with tears in eyes as he sat down next to him on the bed. Ghostbur stood by the ladder, he couldn't speak or move or even think straight. "My poor boy.. I'm so sorry.." He looked over to Ghostbur, who looked terrified. "Come here Wilbur.."

"I-.." He slowly made his way over, sitting on the chair Techno was sitting in earlier. "Is..is he going to be okay?"

"..He'll be okay.." Phil tried to reassure Ghostbur but he didn't full believe himself until he heard a groan from the young boy next to him. "Tommy?"

"D-dad?" Tommy slowly opened his eyes to see one of his older brothers and his dad.

"Yeah.. It's me Tommy" Phil had a small smile, happy to see Tommy was awake, Ghostbur stood up and peered down the small hole in the floor where the ladder was located.

"Techno, Tommy's awake!" He called down to Techno, who then quickly climbed upstairs.

"How are you feeling?" Phil asked.

"Like crap.."He replied as he covered his eyes with his forearm. 

Tommy what happened? I went to check on you and Logstedshire was destroyed." Techno asked as he approached the two with Ghostbur.

"It-it was Dream... he blew everything up and then he-he.." Tommy stuttered, knowing he couldn't say it, because if he said it.. it would be true..

"It's okay-" Phil's sentence was cut off before he could finish.

"b-but Dreams my friend... h-he cares, he cares doesn't he? Doesn't he? He visited me- he..he-" Tears started to roll down Tommy's cheeks, he stared up towards the ceiling. Phil looked to his other sons, Ghostbur was looking back at Phil with a sullen look. Technoblade on the other hand was holding onto his sword tightly, obviously angry from what he had just learned.

"Techno?" Both Ghostbur and Phil were looking at Techno.

"I'm gonna kill him. Im going to kill Dream."

"Techno. Violence isn't the answer." Phil replied to Techno's comment.

"It is now. He almost killed Tommy. I'm not letting him get away with this." 

"I'm not losing both my sons to Dream, Technoblade. Let's just think through this okay?" Techno looked away from his dad and nodded, before returning his attention back to Tommy, who had fallen back to sleep.

"We should let him rest" Ghostbur said to his brother and father, the other two nodded and went downstairs, leaving the youngest boy in their family to sleep...

Idk if this was good but enjoy this sad au and if you want another part vote on this chapter :)

Word Count: 1248