💤Little Nightmares💤

so..did y'all know these are SBI one shots? I sure didn't because this is ANOTHER Awesamdad story

Also this isn't good like the rest of them have been lately (all my stories have been trash lately)

Warning this story features...

-nightmares

-cursing

It was dark throughout the Sleepy Boi's house, echoing through the halls was the ringing of a grandfather clock and a little boys footsteps. The little boy happened to be Tommy, the youngest in the home who happened to get nightmares almost every night. Usually he'd wake up someone in the house to come tuck him back in but..tonight was different..

Tommy carefully walked through the hallways, opening his dad's bedroom door, seeing Philza sleeping, he took a step in before immediately walking out and closing the door. He knew his dad wouldn't be happy if he was woken up for something that wasn't important.

After he closed the door, he walked to his older brother's room, seeing Technoblade also sleeping. He took a few steps in, walking over to his older brothers bed and tapping his shoulder.

"Techno..Techno wake up" The small blonde said quietly.

"Go away, Tommy."

"But techno-"

"I said go away."

"...Okay.." The little boy quietly walked out, closing the door behind him. He sat on the ground in the hallway, hugging his legs. He contemplated just going back to his room and be scared or go try and wake someone else up. "Wilbur"

Tommy quickly stood up, walking to his other older brothers room. He carefully opened the door, seeing Wilbur also sleeping. Instead of going to wake up his brother, he just laid in bed next to him.

(ngl i did this as a kid, when my parent's weren't home I just went into my older brothers room and laid in his bed so idk if this is weird or not cause i did it-)

He laid down, sliding under the blankets and closing his eyes.

"Tommy..?" Will asked a loud, seeing his younger brother laying next to him.

"...I had a nightmare.."

"Okay, get some sleep.."

A few years later...

Tommy quickly sat up in bed, running a hand through his blonde hair as he took a deep breath. His nightmares had started to come back ever since he was brought back to life. (just say since you were re-alived it's easier) Tonight was worse than any other, he dreamt about coming back, feeling the unbearable pain in his sleep. Tommy laid back down, trying to go back to sleep, but just tossing and turning. 

"Why did it have to be me..?" He sat back up, setting his head in his hands, feeling tears prick his eyes. "I..I don't wanna go back..i don't wanna go back.." The blonde closed his eyes and covered his ears, he swore he could just hear Dream's evil laugh. "Why do you have to be haunting me.."

Tommy opened his chat, sending a private message to Sam 'Sam, I know you live kinda far away but..could you come over possibly?' He waited for a response, knowing his father figure was most likely sleeping, he wasn't expecting anything.

'I'm on my way, is everything okay?'

'Not really, please hurry'

"Thank god.." He said aloud to himself, bringing his knees to his chest and hugging them. 

After waiting for a little while, he heard a knock at his door. "C-come in" He said aloud, hearing the creak of the front door as it opened. Tommy tried wiping his tears away as Sam came downstairs.

"Tommy, what's wrong?" The older boy asked as he approached his son. "Is everything okay?"

"I..I..I had a nightmare...I know that was a stupid reason to call you but-but I was...I was scared.."

"It's alright, what happened in your dream?"

"..It was about me coming back to life again...Dream brought me back and-and.." The tears started to roll down his cheeks again. "He killed me again..He made me go back to the afterlife.."

"Tommy.." Sam pulled Tommy into a hug, feeling the younger boy hug the warden back. "You don't have to worry about Dream ever again, he's going to be locked up for the rest of his miserable life."

"I know..I just..he haunts me in my nightmares every night.. I never know if it's real or not anymore" The two let go, leaving just Sam having his hands on Tommy's shoulder. 

"I know I messed up last time.. I wasn't able to keep you safe but Dream will never ever hurt you again."

1. this sucks

2. i think i need to stop writing stories like this

Word Count: 767