💜Someone New Joining the SMP PT2💜

Warning! This story features..

-fighting

-cursing 

-idk what else i didn't read the story

The night was still young as Nova ran upstairs, laptop and phone in hand, tears pricked their eyes as the made their way to their room. The room was dark besides the moonlight shining through the bedroom window. The young enby laid on their bed, closing their door behind them so they couldn't hear their parents ridiculing them. 

Nova opened up their laptop, clicking play on youtube to listen to Calm 1 2 and 3 from Minecraft. A small smile appeared on their face as they laid down on their stomach, holding a plush white sheep in their arms. Slowly their eyes closed, letting sleep take over...

"Nova! Nova! Wake up!" Nova opened their eyes, seeing Tommy sitting above them looking around in fear.

"Tommy? What the hell is happening?" The enby sat up, seeing the newly destroyed world around...L'manburg was gone.. "Wh-what happened?"

"Dream happened. He destroyed literally everything.."

"How- how could he do this?! This is people's home! This is literally my escape!"

"I know, and he still has my discs."

"Not for long." Nova stood up, showing off their new sweater (cause i changed my skin). "Let's do the one thing nobody could ever do. Let's kill Dream, and make Wilbur proud."

"Yes sir!" The reply caused them both to chuckle, though both their smiles fell as they looked at the wreckage. "I have faith Nova but.. Do you really think we can take down Dream?"

"No i don't think so. I know so, just not on our own, but leave that to me"

(Can someone explained to me how I had a time skip in my own fucking dream??? Like wtf how did i do that-)

Nova sat at the bench, watching the sun go down, holding a compass in hand. They had sent Tommy and Tubbo a message to meet them there, saying it was extremely important. The star obsessed enby was nervous to tell their friends of their findings.. but if they didn't things wouldn't end well.. They could hear people walking up from behind them, Nova turned around to see the two boys walking together. 

"There you guys are!" The enby stood up, walking over to them as quickly as they could. "Does 'Guys we need to meet up right now, it's an emergency' mean take your time?"

"Sorry, what's important?" Tubbo asked, looking towards the youngest, Nova pulled out a compass with a white label tied to it, it said 'The discs'. 

"Dream left a chest for me where the L'mantree used to be.. There was a note that said he wanted us three to meet up with him, or he'd burn the discs. We have to meet him tonight."

"Tonight? Where does he want to meet us?" 

"I have no idea, we just have to follow the compass.." Nova ran a hand through their short red and purple hair as they answered Tubbo's question. "We have to meet him where ever before tomorrow morning."

"Nova, you know if any of us die we can't come back. Especially you."

"I know that, Tommy, but i'm coming. He gave me the compass and note, now if you guys don't want to come then i'll go myself" The enby pulled out an enchanted netherite sword, holding the compass in their left and the shiny sword in their right. "

"You're nuts if you think you're going alone, Nova. We're coming with you. Especially if my discs and our lives are on the line"

"And of course i'm in!"

"Well, let's do this." Nova extended their hand in between them all. "Team pog."

Tommy put his hand onto Nova's with a smile, "Team pog."

Tubbo followed, having enough enthusiasm for all of them. "Team pog!"

SOMEHOW MY BRAIN DID ANOTHER FUCKING TIME SKIP?!!

The three best friends rowed their boats through the water, Nova in their own boat while Tommy and Tubbo shared a boat. The enby lead in front, holding the compass as they rowed. "Guys, i think it's- Oh god.." In front of them was a gigantic mountain, all three of them knew thats were they needed to be..

"You've gotta be kidding me..We need to climb that to get my discs?"

"Seems like it, did everyone bring blocks?" Both boys nodded. "Good. We're going to need them.."

YES I'M ENDING IT ON A CLIFFHANGER MWHAHAHAHAH, it took me a while to write this cause originally I had a different dream you'll never know about... and i wanted to leave the end in the next part cause i feel like being a bitc-

I feel like being mean >:)