✨Finding New Comfort✨

I started writing this awhile ago and now here we are finally finishing it-

Also this story features my friend Sam :D

he has no idea i wrote about him cause he's a nerd >:D

"Promise me you're going to at least try and get some sleep?" Nova sighed as they looked over at their phone. It was around 1am and moon was on facetime with their coworker/friend like they usually were. "You seriously need sleep, Nova."

"I have a lot of shit I have to do, Sam. I'll sleep if i have time." The brunette sighed over the phone, watching as the enby didn't even give him a passing glance, they just continued to type. "Fine... I'll try to sleep.."

"Thank you. Now close your laptop.." The redhead sighed, closing their laptop. "Turn off the lights." Nova stood up turning off the lights and opening their door. "Now take off your binder."

"Jerk." The enby quickly tuned off their camera before they began taking off their binder and putting on one of their sweatshirts. "Alright there." They said as they turned their camera back on.

"Good. Now just turn on some tv and relax for once. And go to bed. If you need me you have my number."

"I'll be fine, Night Sam"

"Night Nova" Nova's phone screen turned dark showing a blinking 'Call Ended'. The enby sighed as they turned their phone off, immediately opening up their laptop again.

"I don't have time to sleep... I've got work to do."

Hours went by before Nova's eyes began to drift close. It was about 5am, they had been writing stories, working on notes for meetings, school work, and more. Their eyes slowly drifted close as they leaned back, their laptop still being on their lap as they began to fall asleep...

"WE JUST MADE THE FUNNIEST MINECRAFT VIDEO EVER!" Nova quickly sat up, looking towards the tv to see a TommyInnit video up. Moon chuckled, laying back down as their worries disappeared.

Slowly their eyes began to close again, letting them begin to fall asleep.

Nova's eyes quickly opened, seeing a wooden ceiling above, a so familiar but nostalgic ceiling. They sat up, seeing their minecraft home around them.

"Feels like I always wake up here after a really shitty week.." Everything looked exactly how they had left it, books all over the desk, sword by the bed, purple flowers in the vase that had began to wilt, everything was the same. They took a breath of relief, feeling a comfort they hadn't felt in awhile. Nova stood up, reaching over to grab their belt and sheath (yes its no longer a sword holder) and putting it on. The enby picked up their sword, admiring its shine before sliding it into its sheath. They were about to walk downstairs when something caught their eye. On their dresser sat an old L'maburg flag with a note on top. It read 'Found this in your room at the castle, thought you'd want to hang it up. -Eret'

"I think i've got a better idea" The enby picked the flag up, tying it around their shoulders. "Perfect" They admired themselves in the mirror with a smile, something they really didn't do often. It matched well with their black jeans and gray t-shirt, adding the small bit of pop to their outfit. They looked at themselves one more time before making their way downstairs. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary besides a couple things being fixed up from when Eret must've visited.