🧪Going Back In Time🧪

I saw comics of this idea on pintrest and though it was cute

Enjoy some wholesomeness because this is all you'll get for awhile :)

The sun was shining over the SMP as Tubbo knocked on his best friends door. He waited for Tommy to open the door or call for him to come in, but nothing came. "Tommy?" After waiting for another minute, Tubbo just walked in, seeing broken glass on the floor. "What the... Tommy? Tommy are you here?" 

"Hello?" A young boy called out, peaking around the corner. "I didn't break it! It was broken when I woke up from my nap!"

"Tommy?"

"Hi.." He gave a small wave. "Who are you?" The older boy stepped around the glass, getting on the younger boys level.

"I'm Tubbo.. How old are you?"

"I'm....four! Four years old!" Little Tommy put up four fingers. "How old are you?"

"I'm 17, how about we go on a walk?" Tubbo asked as he stood up.

"Up! Up!" The blonde boy put his arms up, letting the older boy pick him up.

"Alrighty.. Let's go" Tubbo hoped over the glass again, carrying Tommy as he walked out the door. "So Tommy, who are your friends?"

"I don't have many friends.. I only have one, his name is Tubbo too! I do have two older brothers though, but they are mean to me sometimes.."

"Is there anyone else your friends with?"

"hmmmm... Sam! Sam's my friend!"

"Sam? Alright, let's go see him" The little boy raised his hands on the air.

"Yay! Sam! Sam! Sam!" Tubbo couldn't help but chuckle at Tommy's excitement. The two didn't have to walk far, as Sam was just putting some finishing touches on the BigInnit Hotel.

"Sam! We need to talk to you!" He gave a smile to the little boy in his arms as Sam walked out of the hotel.

"Hello Tubbo and- Tommy?"

"Sam! Sam! Sam!" The older boy placed Tommy down, letting him run over and hugging the older gentleman's legs.

"Woah! Hey there kiddo!" 

"Hi Sam!"

"Hey Tommy, how about you go talk to a friend of mine upstairs? His name is Jack"

"Okay!" The little boy quickly ran into the hotel, leaving just Sam and Tubbo to talk.

"How..How did this happened?"

"I don't know.. Were you his-"

"His babysitter? Yeah, when he was really young and Phil just took off I watched him for Will and Techno.." The older gentleman chuckled. "Anyways- You have no idea how this happened?"

"There was glass on the floor? I was thinking maybe he broke some kind of potion?-"

"Sam?! Who is this kid?!" Jack yelled, sticking his head out of a window.

"It's Tommy! Entertain him for a bit!" Sam yelled out looking up at Jack before looking back at Tubbo. "..No potion lasts forever, maybe we have to wait this one out?"

"So he's stuck as a kid all day? Maybe longer?"

"Possibly? I've never seen a potion like this.. We just have to make sure he doesn't get himself hurt or killed" The two looked at the hotel then back at each other, realizing they left Tommy with Jack. "Shit." The two said together, quickly they ran inside. Sam and Tubbo climbed up the ladder, going into Jack's room, seeing Tommy sitting on the ground holding Jack's sword.

"
\Tommy! Don't touch that!" Tubbo said, quickly grabbing it from him and setting it on the desk. 

"Jack? Where are you?" Sam called out, waiting for a response. "Jack?"

"He went downstairs after giving me his sword" The blonde said as he stood up, going over to Tubbo and lifting his arms. "Up! Up!" 

"Okay, okay" The older boy lifted him up, hearing him chuckle. "Well should we do, Sam?"

"..Where do you want to go, Tommy?" Sam asked, looking towards Tommy.

"Papa Puffy! Papa Puffy!" The blonde boy raised his arms in the air. 

"Alright, to Puffy's we go I guess"

The three walked to Puffy's home, seeing she was outside talking to Foolish. Tubbo set Tommy down, letting him run over to to the two.

"Puffy! Puffy!" He called out as he quickly hugged her legs.

"Tommy?" Puffy picked up the little boy. "Sam?"

"Hey Puffy, Tommy why don't you play with Foolish and Tubbo while Puffy and I talk?" Tommy nodded walking over to the gold man with Tubbo. 

"What..What happened?"

"I'm not sure... Tubbo came over to the hotel and said he thinks its a potion effect. When he walked in he saw glass on the ground." The two looked at the three boys running around. "Something good did come out of it though.."

"What do you mean?"

"He's smiling.. I haven't seen him smile in months.."

"He is, I missed his smile.."Puffy and Sam looked towards each other, smiling at each other. 

Word Count: 800

It's 2am so i'm tired and i felt like this was very fast paced :P