🦸Finding Out His Secrets🦸

Spider-man au cause ig i fit the stereotype that 'trans masc people love spider-man' 

In this au Wilbur is not a superhero, hes just a normal civilian watching over his 'normal' little brother

Warning this story mentions..

-skin juice

-fighting

-arguing 

Wind blew through the blonde's window as he pulled it open from the outside. His tired arms carefully pulled himself inside, letting his feet lightly land on the carpet in his room. He quietly closed the window, squeezing his eyes shut as his bruised body begged him to stop moving. Tommy pulled off his mask, pushing his messy hair out of his face. 

"Another day of getting the shit beat out of me" He sighed, reaching his gloved hand up to wipe the blood away from his nose. "At least people are safe.." The young boys head leaned back against the wall, blood continuing to roll down from his nose. 

"Tommy!" A voice called out from outside his room in the hallway. "Did you see the news?" The door began to open, a brunette looking down at his phone pushing it open. 

"Will wait-!" Wilbur's eyes looked up at the boy looked up at his little brother dressed in a red and white suit, themed to a spider. 

"To-Tommy?" Tears welled in the blondes eyes as he looked to his older brother. He watched Will's eyes travel to the bloody nose, black eye, scratches, cuts, bruises, all his injuries that he had gotten just from that night. "Did- Are you- What- Why-"

"I-I know you have a lot of questions but-"

"This is a joke right?" Tommy took a step forward in confusion, gripping his side tightly. "Please tell me this is all just a joke..."

"I..I really don't know what to say.."

"When. When did this all start." The younger boys eyes descended down. "When, Tommy."

"Almost two years ago. I got bit by a radioactive spider on one of my field trips and then found out I had powers.." He explained, refusing to meet the brunettes gaze.

"Hold on, you got bit on a field trip? Two years ago you went on a trip to that fucking lab where you got sick and had to stay out of school for a week." Wilbur brought his hand to his face, rubbing the frustration out of his eyes. "Then you magically got better.. Is that when you just found out you had superpowers and didn't bother telling me?!"

"Wilbur, it-it's hard to explain.."

"No, no it's not. I've been watching Spider-man on the news, watching him beat bad guys and get his ass handed to him half the time before he's saved the civilians. What if you got killed?! Are you hurt now?"

"I'm not new to this, Will.."

"Thats the problem! You're not new to this whole thing! How have I never noticed?! Am-am I just that shitty of an older brother-" Tommy took a step towards him again, shutting his eyes tight as he tried to keep his pain quiet. 

"You-you're not a bad brother.. You realized it multiple times but I just always was able to blame it on bullies or being clumsy.." Finally the blonde's blue eyes looked up to meet Wilbur's brown ones. "Today was just a very rough night.." 

"How are you still standing right now? I watched Dream slam you into the ground multiple times.."

"To be honest, i'm about to pass out from the pain.. I'll be a bit better by the morning.." Slowly Tommy began to fall forward, letting the brunette quickly run to him, keeping him up. "Great catch.."

"We need to get you to a hospital, Toms.. How have you never needed to go to one before?" 

"I have a..a healing factor.. Just speeds up the healing process a little faster.." The younger boy's eyes began to close as he leaned against his brother. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Will asked as he carefully helped Tommy to his bed. "I could've helped you somehow.."

"I needed to keep you safe.. If they found out who you were, they'd hurt you.." He laid the boy down, listening to the boys's quiet voice. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you got hurt because of me.."

"What if you ended up dying? I would've been stuck wondering what happened to my little brother?" 

"It would be better than you getting killed for my stupidness.." Tommy's blue eyes descended close as he spoke. "With great power comes great responsibility.. I couldn't let you know without putting you in danger."

"You're an asshole.. A very selfless asshole.." Tears rolled down Wilbur's cheeks as he placed a hand on his little brother's forehead. 

"I'm sorry.. I just wanted to keep you out of danger..."

"I know Tommy.. I know.."

Want a pt2? get this chapter to 50 votes and I will write one :)