🧸Seeing Him as an Old Friend🧸

This is super short but :p

Enjoy

"Thank you so much for watching Michael on such short notice, Techno!" Ranboo said, setting his son down. "Make sure nothing happens to him, if he gets on scratch on him I swear-"

"Ranboo! We're going to be late!" Tubbo yelled from outside, the tall enderman went down on his knees, hugging Micheal and kissing his forehead.

"Be good for uncle Techno okay?" The little piglin nodded. "Thank you again, Techno."

"It's no problem Ranboo, make sure he gets the funeral he deserves..." 

"I'm surprised you're not coming.. I know you two were on bad terms but-"

"He wouldn't want me there. Now go, like Tubbo said, you're going to be late" Techno smiled as Ranboo stood, waving to the two before leaving. "Alright kiddo.. What do you want to do?" Michael lifted his arms up, allowing the gentleman to pick him up. "Is this what you wanted?" The piglin nodded lifting his arms again to reach for Technoblade's crown. "Woah woah, what are you doing?"

"Shiny!" The little boy said, picking up the crown and setting it on his head. 

"Hehe..." Techno couldn't help but smile, he looked at the ground before back at Michael. Though this time he saw his dead younger brother...Tommy...

"I wanna be just like you Techno! An anarchist!" The blonde boy chuckled, wearing his brothers crown. He was most likely around 4 or 5, he looked happy, something Techno didn't get to see often. Tommy's smile seemed to light up the room, just like it used to. "Your the best big brother ever!"

"Uncle Techno?" Technoblade's eyes opened, seeing the small piglin in his arms. He set him down, letting him keep the crown on his head for now.

"Sorry kid, I zoned out a bit.. Let's go find something to do.."

A little while later..

"Techno? We're back for Michael!" Tubbo called out as he entered with his husband behind him. 

"We're on our way up!" Techno replied, letting the piglin climb up in front of him. 

"Dads!" Michael yelled, running to his smaller dad. 

"Did you have fun with uncle Techno?" Tubbo asked, having their son answer with a nod. "That's great! Let's go outside and wait for Uncle Techno and dad to catch up" The two walked out, leaving the blood god and half enderman alone.

"How was the funeral?"

"It was okay I guess? More people seemed to care more about him now then when he was alive..."

"You never know what you have until it's gone..."

"I guess so.."

"You know...He remind me of him, Michael.. He's just like Tommy, in a good way"

"I know... He never got to even meet his other uncles, Wilbur died before I even met him and Tommy died before he met Michael.."

"You're raising him right."

"Thank you Techno, it means a lot.."

Word count: 481