💚Feeling Numb💚

Whats this? Another Nova rewrite?

Oh yeah, big angst coming up! With some brotherbur!

Warning this story mentions

-suicidal thoughts 

-past self harm

-past attempted sewer slide (suicide)

-talking about sewer slide(suicide)

Tommy, Wilbur, and Quackity walked up the stairs, the two older boys were talking a bit while the blonde just zoned out. He was stuck in his mind, just ignoring his brother and friend while they walked. Well until they reached the top floor, finally Tommy looked up from his feet, seeing the large balcony in front of him. "Woah.." he mumbled to himself. 

The young boy looked back seeing Will and Big Q still talking, fully ignoring him. So he walked over to the balcony, feeling the wind blow in his blonde hair. The cool air felt nice as it blew against his face, though it reminded him of something...

The tower in Logstedshire

He took a shaky breath as he remembered his past, feeling those toxic overwhelming thoughts slowly seep back into his head. Tommy looked out at the other buildings, trying to admire their beauty. He struggled to look at the nice view, ending up looking at his feet while bad thoughts ran around him. 

"But what if I just.." He took a step over the railing, sitting on the glass comfortably. "You know... this is a good place to just off yourself.." He chuckled, seeing his statement as funny somehow. 

"Tommy!" Will yelled as he ran over. "Tommy! Tommy! Get back over here!" He yelled, carefully bringing his little brother away from the edge. 

"I wasn't going to do it.. Just thinking about it" He mumbled the last part to himself, hoping no one heard. "Sorry..."

"It's okay.. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine.. I-i'm going to go home though.."

"Okay, please be safe, i'll talk to you once I get back" Tommy just nodded, quickly taking his leave. He sighed as he went down the steps, placing his hands in his pockets as he walked. 

"God...I just had to open my mouth..."

(below is where the SH and past attempted suicide is talked about)

Tommy laid in his bed, just hugging his stomach as he laid there. He felt numb, but when was that any different than any other days? He had been feeling like this since Logstedshire.. since he was about to throw himself off of the tower to die. He looked down at his covered wrists, seeing small lines littering his arms through the white on his sleeves. He slowly closed his eyes when he heard the door open. 

"Hello Will.." He said aloud, not even bothering to turn to face him.

"Hey.. Are you okay?" The brunette asked, sitting on the bed. 

"...I'm fine.. Just.." He sighed. "Tired I guess..."

"Tommy... Can I see your arms?" 

"Why?" The blonde asked as he sat up. "You've already seen cuts I made.."

"I want to see how many times I failed to be there for you when you needed me.."

"..I've been 2 months clean.. It's not long-" Wilbur pulled Tommy into a hug. 

"What do you mean? You're doing great." The older boy rubbed his little brother back. "I'm always going to be here for you, okay? No matter what I'll be here to help you" He felt the blonde nod. "I'm so proud of you, Tommy."

"Thanks, Will.."

"Of course, Toms.." The younger boy leaned more into his brothers hug, he felt cared about.

He felt loved.

He felt..

Happy

Word count: 581