65

Yo what the fuck, I'm so sad...

There's only 4 chapters left and I just finished planning them all out...it reminded me of when I was doing this same thing for VC...🥺🥺🥺

How can I be so stressed and anxious about writing a book and then be sad and upset that it's ending?? Stupid human emotions-

I thought I would be relieved to have this weight off my shoulders but I'm actually gunna miss updating this

But even after this book is done, there's still the surprise coming uwu don't forget!! I'm only about 13.5% done with it as of right now but I'm gunna work on it nonstop so I can show it to yall as soon as it's ready ♡♡♡

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Agustie!" Jimin jumped up from the couch, past everyone's surprised faces, and raced out the door after the alter.

"Agustie!" He cried, running down the driveway. He spotted the boy halfway down the sidewalk and sprinted after him, his little legs a blur as he hurried to catch up. "Wait! Agust! Please!"

Agust stopped but didn't turn around as Jimin finally caught up to him, wheezing.

Jimin placed his hand on the boys shoulder. "Agust..."

"What are you doing here, Pink?" Agust muttered, looking away from Jimin's worried face.

Jimin glanced down at the alters hand and smiled, grabbing it. He laced their fingers together and giggled. "Come on, May. Let's go."

"Go?" Agust was confused as Jimin pulled him along, letting the pink haired boy tug him down the sidewalk. "Go where?"

"On our redo date!" Jimin answered, skipping, and Agust was forced to jog to keep up.

"Now?!" Agust was bewildered. "But I planned-"

"That'll be our third date." Jimin decided. "I want to go on a date with you now."

Agust sighed, really not in the mood, but there was no way he could ever say no to Pink, and he let the smaller boy tug him all the way to a nearby park.

Jimin sat on a swing with a bright smile, and patted the one next to him.

Agust walked over and sat on it, digging his shoe into the dirt as Jimin started swinging back and forth.

"What's on your mind?" He asked the alter, as if pretending he hadn't witnessed Namjoon's confession.

Agust sighed deeply. "I just...really liked RMie. Even though he hated me and wasn't a happy, bubbly person, I still felt proud of him. Like he was my actual baby or something. I felt like...even though I was such a bad alter, I still made something good in the world. And I wanted to change for him and have him witness it. And then to find out he was never real...I just feel...this hole in my heart. Like I have nothing now. Like...what's the point of anything anymore?"

Jimin stopped swinging.

He climbed off his and walked over to Agust, straddling him in the swing, burying his face into the alter's chest, his arms wrapped around him.

"You have me." Jimin said softly.

Agust looked down at the little pink boy.

"I know I'm not the same to you as RM was, and I'm not actually a baby, but I meant it when I said it before, that I want you to take care of me." Jimin's cheek was pressed against Agust's chest, and he could feel the way the alters heart skipped a beat, pounding fast.

"J-Jimin..."

"Don't say nothing matters anymore, everything still does! You still have Jungkookie and Yoongi and TaeTae and Jinnie and Hobi and Nyumjoobie, and Suga and Yoonji and Yoonie! We all still like you and care for you. I know you're hurt at being lied to, and I'm not saying to just suddenly get over it, but just remember this feeling is temporary, and you shouldn't make rash decisions that are permanent. Forgiveness makes the world go around."