3

It was a rare time when everyone was home at the same time after school and they were just snacking and watching TV

Hoseok grabbed a handful of popcorn and threw them across the room at Namjoon, who was sitting at the kitchen table, working on homework.

"Come on, nerd, forget that shit, come watch TV with us." He called.

Namjoon ignored him, too busy working on his three different essays simultaneously.

"Leave him alone, he has a bigger work load than the rest of us." Seokjin said.

"And I have a bigger kink list, so what?" Hoseok retorted.

Taehyung looked confused. "How does that add up-"

"I'm horny, let's go." Hoseok stood up and grabbed Seokjin, pulling him off the couch.

"You always choose Jin." Jimin pouted crossing his arms.

"Duh, he's my best friend and I love him more than words can ever say." Hoseok kissed Seokjin's cheek.

Seokjin blushed, smiling softly.

"And Namjoon is always too busy." Hoseok added.

Seokjin slapped Hoseok's arm. "Bitch."

"Room for another?" Taehyung asked, getting up as well.

"In Jin's mouth? Of course." Hoseok said. He looked at Jimin. "Wanna join us?"

Jimin was on his feet instantly. "Duh! Someone fuck my hole before I start throwing things!"

Jungkook stood too. "Where's Yoongi?"

"Sleeping, keep it down." Namjoon said, not looking up from his work.

"Nyummie, join us." Hoseok pouted.

"No." Namjoon scribbled a note down, looking immersed in his research.

"I'll suck your dick." Seokjin offered.

"I'm busy."

Jimin huffed. "What's the point of having five boyfriends if you won't fuck them?"

Namjoon didn't hear him, too busy with his work.

"I think he's lost his dom touch." Hoseok smirked, crossing his arms.

Namjoon snorted, still not looking up as he flipped a page in his heavy textbook.

"I'm serious." Hoseok continued, staring at the boy at the table while the rest of them all crowded around him. "You got all cute and domestic and lost your dominant tendencies. You're a switch at best now, if anything."

Namjoon gave him a warning growl.

Of course, that just spurred Hoseok on more.

"Actually, since you don't do anything with us and Yoongi fucks you, that makes you a sub." He grinned. "Jungkook, kick Nyumbug out of the doms chat and add him to the subs chat, pronto."