60

Yoongi walked past Jimin's room, and paused when he heard frustrated sounds coming from behind the slightly open door.

He knocked on the wood. "Jimin?"

"Come in." Came Jimin's sigh.

Yoongi pushed open the door and saw the pinkette studying at his desk, looking confused at the papers spread before him.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked, walking over.

He looked down at the papers and saw the small boy was studying for Yoongi's class.

"I don't understand." Jimin threw down his pencil. "I keep forgetting the formula for how tight the knots should be in bondage and I never get the pressure for choking right and looking at the pictures for reference doesn't help because I just get horny!"

Yoongi smiled, taking a seat beside him. "Why didn't you come to me for help? I'm your teacher, not just your boyfriend."

Jimin shrugged. "You've been kinda busy lately, and I love it when Agust is out, so I didn't want to get in the way of anything."

Yoongi felt Agust's red aura grow brighter at Jimin's words, and he pushed the alter down a little farther, since he wanted to help Jimin now.

"You're never in the way of anything." Yoongi assured him. "You're so important to me, Jimin. I may be married to Namjoon but he doesn't have all of my heart; it's evenly spread for all of you. So if you ever need tutoring, or even anything at all, please come to me, okay?"

Jimin smiled bashfully, blushing as pink as his hair as Yoongi patted his head. "Okay, Yumpi."

"Now, what part aren't you understanding the most?" Yoongi opened the textbook and scooted closer.

-

Jungkook paused his video game and pulled off his headset with a sigh, rubbing his eyes.

What day was it? He had been on the computer for too long, he needed some water.

He was heading to the kitchen to grab some when he passed Jimin's room and heard the unmistakable sound of the small boy moaning.

He kicked the door open, ready to kick Agust's ass, and was shocked to see Yoongi was the one on top of a naked Jimin, not the alter.

"Oh, s-sorry." Jungkook stammered, averting his eyes, as if it was something he hadn't seen a million times before.

"Daddy!" Jimin wailed, his flushed cheek pressed into his pillow as Yoongi fucked him.

Jungkook was pulled inside the room by that word, kicking the door shut behind him.

"Jimin needs help understanding unit 6.3," Yoongi, not even sounding out of breath as he fucked hard and fast into the little students hole.

"Unit...6.3..." Jungkook forgot all the lessons as he stared at the show on the bed. "Uhhh..."

"You're the assistant teacher," Yoongi reminded him, shaking his head to whip his sweaty bangs out of his face. "Are you really just going to stand there and not help your student?"

Jungkook snapped out of it, ignoring his quickly hardening cock as he hurried over.

Unit 6.3 was drawing certain symbols on the doms body or the bed to stop the scene instead of saying a safe word, and by the looks of Jimin's fucked out face, the pinkette wasn't about to recall any of the symbols soon.

Jungkook climbed onto the bed, crawling over to gently slap Jimin's cheek, bringing him back.

"Hey, Diminie, come on baby," he cooed, blowing cool air on the boys sweaty face. "Come back sweetheart, you need to make an X on Yoongi's thigh so he knows you want to stop, remember?"