30

THIS IS MY FAVORITE FUCKING CHAPTER *moans*

Warning: violence, torture, extreme angst, hella fear, attempted murder

------------------------------------------------------------------

Agust slammed the car door shut angrily, his dark gaze permanently glaring now.

He stormed to the backseat, yanking open that door and grabbing the still unconscious Jimin.

He carried the boy up the driveway to the house, kicking open the door. He didn't know where everyone was, but he didn't care. He shouldered open Jimin's door and walked to the bed, laying Jimin onto it.

His anger ebbed slightly when he stared down at Jimin's soft, delicate face.

Even asleep, he looked so innocent and angelic. A tiny fairy.

Agust raised his hand, brushing the back of his fingers gently against the boys cheek.

His heart felt a pang of an emotion that he hadn't ever felt before, but it hurt.

He closed his eyes tightly, forcing the tears to stay in place, not allowing them to fall.

When he opened them again, he was more determined than ever to change.

Change into the most powerful, unstoppable, dangerous fucking villain.

Villains never got hurt.

He growled when he remembered how angry he was at the sub. How pissed he was at the rabbit.

His fingers clenched into tight fists, aching to swing.

He let his right hand fly- punching Jimin's wall hard enough to bust through the drywall, leaving a hole.

He ripped his fist back out, not feeling the pain.

"Moan on that, pain slut." He muttered, staring at his bleeding hand.

Footsteps came running, and Agust rolled his eyes.

Jungkook burst into the bedroom. "What was that sound?!"

He saw Agust's bloody hand, and the hole in the wall.

"Agust..." he said slowly, closing the door behind him. "What happened on the date?"

Agust snarled, red fury firing up inside him when he saw Jungkook.

Who the fuck was this guy anyways? A horny teenager younger than Agust who thought he was the king of the world just because he dicked down Yoongi? Who in the world hasn't fucked that pain slut already? Jungkook wasn't special- he didn't have a single damn right to act like he was so much better than Agust.

He wanted to burn Jungkook with the fire of his rage.

"You all want to act like you're fucking saints," Agust snapped, curling his bruised fingers back into a fist.

Jungkook blinked, frowned. "Agust, what are you talking about? What happened to Jimin?"

"You're all sooo much better than me, aren't you?" Agust took a step forward, and though Jungkook was confused at what was going on, he stood his ground, blocking the door. He was the only thing standing between his family and a furious psychopath with murder in his eyes.

"Agust-"

"I'm just a disgusting demon that you perfect angels keep on a leash." Agust continued, stepping closer. "You act so stuck up with your fucking morals and ethics, acting like you're doing me such a favor by letting me off my leash, bit by bit. I'm so fucking sick of your holier than thou attitude! It's all based on fucking lies and deceit!"