8

Namjoon reacted on instinct, flinching and running away to the far wall, where he stopped to look behind him at the smirking person who was slowly stalking closer.

His mind was scrambling; he couldn't think properly. How the hell was Agust out?

"What's wrong, kid?" Agust feigned hurt, his hands in his pockets. "It hurts my feelings when you run away from me like that."

"How are you here?" Namjoon demanded, hoping his voice wasn't shaking. "Yoongi has been taking his pills! He hasn't been forced into a situation where he doesn't have control! You shouldn't be here!"

"Those were the old rules, sub." Agust kept walking closer, taking his time. His dark eyes glittered. "I've made new ones. You're smart, try to keep up."

"Hobi!" Namjoon screamed. "Jin!"

Agust scowled, suddenly lunging forward and pinning the boy against the wall, his hand smothering Namjoon's mouth.

"Shut up or I'll break every bone in your husband's body." Agust hissed.

Namjoon pushed the man off of him, disgusted. "Don't fucking touch me!"

"I'll do what I want," Agust chuckled. "But lucky for you, sub, today I'm not here for you."

"If you hurt my boyfriends I'll hurt you worse." Namjoon warned him. "Even if you're hiding in Yoongi's body, he would rather himself get hurt than have you hurt anyone else."

"Nah, I'm not after your gay boys," Agust shook his head. "Although, I still want to fuck Jimin broken, and I can't stop thinking about all the things I want to do to Jungkook in the dark."

"Don't talk about them like that!" Namjoon was enraged, and he balled his fingers into a fist, ready to break the mans nose.

"Easy, kid." Agust raised his hands defensively. "Like I said, I'm not after them either. I'm sure you and I can have a civil conversation. That's what you smart types like, right?"

There came a knock on the door.

"Namjoon?" Seokjin asked. 'What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Tell them everything is fine." Agust whispered, smirking. "Unless you want pretty little Jinnie to get an alter too. Apparently I can make them as easily as I can be created."

Namjoon stared, trying to think. He was still confused and his fear wasn't helping to clear his head.

"Tick tock, kid." Agust took a threatening step closer and Namjoon tensed, ready to scream for Seokjin.

But then he remembered the pain he felt when he realized RM had hurt Yoongi.

He wouldn't wish that kind of mental torture on anyone, especially not kind, caring Seokjin.

He wouldn't even wish that pain on Agust.

"I-I'm fine," Namjoon called back, not taking his eyes off of Agust's.

"Good boy." Agust praised.

"You sure?" Seokjin asked from behind the door, sounding concerned. "You sounded terrified."

"Did I? No, I'm fine." Namjoon tried to calm down so he could think rationally. "You guys should get going, take the car. Yoongi and I will meet up with you all later."

"Is he okay?" Namjoon heard Hoseok whisper and then their retreating footsteps.

Agust raised a finger to his lips, waiting until they heard the front door open and close before he lowered it, smirking.