11

Namjoon's alarm went off, but before he could shut it off, someone else did.

"Wakey wakey, RM baby," a voice sang softly, and Namjoon blinked his eyes open slowly, waking up to see Agust's glittering eyes above him.

Growling, the boy pushed the alter off of him, sitting up and scooting away to the far corner of the bed.

Agust flicked on the lights and Namjoon looked around, not seeing Jimin anymore.

"Where's Jimin?" Namjoon demanded.

"Sold him on eBay." Agust said.

Rolling his eyes, Namjoon jumped off the bed and hurried down the hall to Jimin's room, opening the door softly. He sighed in relief when he saw the boy curled up in his bed, sucking his thumb.

Footsteps behind him.

"Ready to start?" Agust asked.

"Keep your voice down, you'll wake someone up." Namjoon hissed, closing Jimin's door.

"Let's go." Agust grabbed Namjoon's hand and dragged him back to the bedroom, kicking the door shut behind them.

Namjoon let himself be pulled in, making sure not to make eye contact with the alter.

"How did RM come out last time?" Agust demanded, crossing his arms as he leaned against the door.

"I don't know." Namjoon snapped. "One minute I was doing homework, the next I was tied up on the floor and Suga was telling me what happened."

"What were you doing in the middle of that?" Agust cocked his head. "Yoongi was asleep, so I didn't see anything."

Namjoon sat down on the edge of the bed, tracing patterns on a pillow, thinking.

He didn't want RM and Agust to meet. Either Agust would manipulate the baby alter or RM would hurt Agust, therefor hurting Yoongi, and Namjoon couldn't let either scenario happen. He wasn't even sure himself how RM had been triggered that time. If only he knew why or how RM was created in the first place, he could understand.

"We don't have all night, sub." Agust snapped, pushing himself off the door and storming over. "Maybe if I hit you hard enough he'll come out."

Namjoon ignored him, closing his eyes to think.

Everyone theorized RM was made after what Agust had done to him, but RM didn't seem to be like Yoonie, a regressive personality, since he had attacked Yoongi. And he wasn't like Suga either, since he didn't seem to care about Namjoon. RM only wanted one thing- to kill Agust. He hated Agust.

Agust climbed onto the bed, but before his outstretched hand could grab Namjoon, the boy gasped, his eyes flying open.

"What did you think of?" Agust asked, excited.

Namjoon spoke slowly, still figuring his words out as he said them.

"RM hates you. He literally only exists because of his hatred for. My hatred for you, because of everything you've done. You're the bad guy, and I don't want to be one. RM could be a bad guy because he's blinded by his anger, and he could do something bad because of that. I don't want to be you, I don't want to be a bad guy, but with RM here, I could be. I already attacked my husband. Because of you."

Agust didn't look offended in the slightest. "Yeah, and?"

"Right before he took over, I was in the bedroom with everyone. They were annoying me so I tied them up. Looking at them helpless on the bed...it reminded me of when I was in that position because of you. And the thought of that, you and the realness of reality was enough to trigger RM out, even though you weren't there."

Agust tilted his head, thinking. "Is that why you won't look at me now? Because you're scared being this close to me in a bedroom again is enough to trigger him out again?"

Namjoon didn't answer, keeping his gaze looking at the floor, instead of at the boy at his side.

Agust suddenly shot his hand out, grabbing Namjoon's jaw and forcing the boy to face him.

Before he could protest, Namjoon felt Agust press their lips together.

Agust kept his other hand in the boys hair, forcing them to stay connected even with his struggling.

Finally Namjoon got a good opening to shove the alter off of him, coughing and wiping his mouth off with his sleeve.

Agust stared at the boy, wondering if that was enough of a trigger.

His question was answered when the boys head raised and they made eye contact.

RM glared pure fury at Agust.

"You," he growled, voice deep.

Agust grinned.

"Hi, baby."