21

CONGRATULATIONS AGUST D FOR WINNING BEST MALE SOLO ARTIST IM SO FUCKING WET

------------------------------------------------------------------

"We need to talk." Agust crossed his arms, leaning against the bedroom door to shut it.

Namjoon paused, in the middle of changing into his sleep clothes. "I'm not RM yet."

"I didn't say I needed to talk to my baby, I said we need to talk." Agust walked over. He paused by the end of the bed, his fingers gripping the headboard.

Namjoon noticed the tense motion and quickly slid his shirt on. "Okay, we're talking. Stay calm and tell me what's up."

"Don't be my therapist." Agust snapped. He looked over his shoulder at the closed door, and when he turned back, he only looked at the floor. His grip tightened anxiously on the headboard. "It's just...what the fuck is up with Pink?"

"Pink?" Namjoon was confused. "...you hate the color pink now?"

"No, dumbass." Agust scowled. "The tiny one! What's his fucking deal?"

"The ti-" Namjoon's eyes widened. "Jimin?!"

"Yeah, the tiny pink thing. What's with him?" Agust crossed his arms again and glared.

"What are you talking about? Don't you even think about hurting him!" Namjoon growled. "I don't care if you're in my husbands body, I'll fucking bury you alive!"

"I haven't done shit to him!" Agust exclaimed. He smirked. "But that's a good idea...bury someone alive. Thanks sub. But if anything, it's the other way around! At first he was all like, 'oh, let's not throw Agust a party, he's too devilishly handsome and intelligent for us to handle', and then just tonight he's suddenly like 'we have to include him or else we're bad people!', and it's giving me fucking whiplash! Control your fucking little!"

"He's Jungkook's little, first of all," Namjoon sat criss cross on the bed. "Secondly, he has a heart, unlike you."

Agust's expression was unreadable as he left the bed and walked to the mirror, leaning in and studying his reflection. "What's so important about having a heart? Like...what's so special about it?"

"Well for starters, people with hearts don't rape people, or take over someone else's life." Namjoon glared.

Agust ran a hand through his hair, laughing. "Die mad about it, sub."

Namjoon took a deep breath, trying to keep his bubbling rage down. Punching him wouldn't solve anything, and he didn't want Yoongi to wake up with a bruised cheek.

Agust looked thoughtful in the mirror. "Jimin wouldn't have wanted me to say that."

"Nobody would have wanted you to say that." Namjoon snapped.

"I don't give a shit what they all want." Agust glared back.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "But you care what Jimin thinks?"

"I didn't say that."

"You're avoiding the question."

"Shut the fuck up, stupid sub bitch!" Agust hissed, storming over.

Namjoon didn't flinch as Agust stood over him, his arms crossed as he looked the seething alter up and down. "That's why you can't even say his name, huh? Because you'll stutter over it?"

"If you don't shut your whore mouth, I'll shove something in there." Agust warned.

"Stay away from Jimin." Namjoon glared. "A monster like you doesn't deserve someone as sweet and kind as him."