6

"Harder, daddy, please!" Jimin begged, his sweaty pink hair fanned out on the pillow beneath his head, his body wet with sweat as Jungkook pounded into him. "Oh God, g-gunna come, daddy!"

Jungkook's nails dug into the small pinkette's hips, leaving small red marks. He grunted, slamming into the boys loose hole as he chased his own release.

"Hold it, slut." Jungkook snapped, not letting up on his rough pace. "You've already come twice and Taehyung still hasn't had his first."

"Ah- ah- ah- 'm sorry, daddy," Jimin babbled. "Wan' be good f-for Jimin's daddy!"

"Then hold it, baby." Jungkook said, softer. He glanced over his shoulder at Taehyung, who was also on the bed, his arms and legs tied behind him.

The boy had been tortured with a vibrator up his ass while Jungkook fucked Jimin, but it was on a low setting so while the poor boy was unbelievably hard, he still couldn't come.

Jimin moaned, trying desperately not to come, his little hands grabbing his tiny cock in an attempt to hold off.

Jungkook came with a grunt, Jimin shaking as he was filled for a third time.

He pulled out, much to Jimin's dismay.

"W-wait, what about Jiminie, daddy?" He pouted, tears in his eyes.

"Daddy told you to hold it." Jungkook reminded him, crawling over to Taehyung and pushing the boy onto his front.

Taehyung made a sound behind the cloth in his mouth, unable to see from the other cloth tied around his eyes.

Jimin sniffed, his little fingers wrapping tightly around his little cock as he watched Jungkook pull the toy out of Taehyung harshly, not giving him a moment to adjust as he shoved himself inside the slick hole.

Taehyung moaned around his gag, laying his head on the mattress as his body moved to the beat of Jungkook fucking him.

They were interrupted by a knock on the door, and then Seokjin poked his head in.

"Guys, they're back."

Jungkook snapped his head up. "Huh?"

He quickly pulled out, and Taehyung groaned.

Jungkook pulled his pants back up, pushing past Seokjin and running down the hall.

Seokjin looked to the two desperate people on the bed and smirked.

"Well, well, looks like dom Seokjin comes back for round two." He closed the door behind him.

-

Jungkook hurried down the stairs, seeing Yoongi and Namjoon enter the house.

"How was it?" He asked, skidding to a stop in front of them.

Namjoon looked tired and headed to the kitchen, a small plastic bag in his hands.

Yoongi sighed, watching him go. "It was a lot to process."

The two had left to a doctors appointment, where Namjoon had talked to a therapist about his new alter.

Yoongi and Jungkook followed Namjoon to the kitchen, the younger taking a seat at the countertop.

"What did they say?"

Namjoon set the bag down to grab a glass, filling it with water.

Jungkook snatched it and pulled out an orange prescription bottle, full of blue pills.

"Basically they said since they didn't know who RM was, it would be best to just keep him smothered." Yoongi said, nodding at the pills.

"Why did he suddenly come out yesterday?" Jungkook asked, turning the bottle around in his hands.