14

Twenty minutes later, Yoongi looked around for his sub, but Namjoon wasn't waiting in the car like usual, and he wasn't in the bedroom or kitchen.

"Where's Namjoon?" Yoongi asked Taehyung.

"Dunno, but I'm taking Team One Braincell in my car today." Taehyung said, grabbing his bag. "See you at class."

Yoongi waved goodbye, before turning around and looking for his love again.

Jimin closed his bedroom door, already changed into his outdoor clothes. "Hey Yoongi, ready to go?"

"Where's Namjoon and Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.

"I saw them head into Kooks room a few minutes ago." Jimin shrugged, pulling out his phone. "I'll be in the car."

Yoongi headed down the hall and knocked on Jungkooks door.

"Yeah?" The boy called.

"Are you guys ready to leave?" Yoongi asked.

"We're gunna be late, we'll walk." Namjoon said.

Yoongi frowned. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, we just have some things to talk about." Namjoon called back. "I'll see you later, okay babe?"

"Okay..." Yoongi could tell something was up, but he wasn't one to pressure people, so he headed outside to drive him and Jimin to the campus.

He was sure Namjoon would tell him if it was a big deal.

-

After morning classes, the students all had a study hall together, so Taehyung, Jimin, and the two halves of a whole idiot met up in the library to talk.

They chose a secluded table behind the bookshelves and pulled out their notebooks and laptops.

"So, for Suga's birthday, I was thinking we could start with-"

Taehyung was cut off by Seokjin's pout. "But wait, I want to start with Yoonie! He's my favorite!"

Hoseok shook his head. "My girl Yoonji and I are overdue for a shopping day."

"I love them all, but we should start with Suga." Taehyung insisted.

"Guys, guys!" Jimin interrupted, standing up to draw the attention to him.

They all grew silent and looked at him.

"We should throw Agust a party." Jimin said seriously.

There was silence for a long moment-

-before everyone broke into loud laughter.

Jimin giggled as he sat back down, enjoying his friends happiness at his joke.

"You got me in the first half, not gunna lie." Taehyung chuckled.

"You're a good actor." Seokjin smiled, patting the boys back.

"Can you imagine?" Hoseok scoffed. "That piece of shit getting a day to himself? He would set the town on fire in the first three seconds!"

"Not to mention how he would terrorize everyone in the house with knives." Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"A fucking psychopath indeed." Taehyung said, looking at the scar on his arm.

"That was a good one." Hoseok wiped tears from his eyes. "Who ever heard of the bad guy getting a birthday party?"

"Okay, let's get serious again." Seokjin ordered. "I want Yoonie to come out first because I would die for him."

"Mood, but this all started with Suga, and he's been through the most, so he should get to go first." Taehyung argued.