38

When Yoongi woke up, he was confused to see he wasn't in his subs strong arms, or even at home for that matter.

He was in what looked like a large, dark green tent, with a dirt and leaf strewn floor, and a bare mattress off to the side. There was a lantern resting on a sawed off tree stump a few inches away from where Yoongi was sitting on a cold, steel chair.

Who- what- where- when- why- how-

The last thing he remembered was Agust taking over for his date with Jimin, and now he was finally taking back control a long time later, in what was probably the middle of nowhere.

He tried to stand, and was promptly yanked back down in the seat, and he looked down with horror to see he was tied by the wrists and ankles to the chair.

Now he started to panic, struggling to try and untie himself.

Where was Namjoon? Namjoon never would let anything bad happen to him. And Jungkook- where was he? Where was anyone?

Yoongi chose not to cry out for help, not wanting to alert whoever tied him to this chair that he was awake.

And holy shit- why did his body feel so broken? Had Agust gotten into a fight with some bad people?

Against his will, Yoongi whimpered.

He was just so goddamn scared.

"Namjoon," he whispered into the cold air, seeing his breath evaporate in front of him in the weak lamp light. "Sub...baby..."

Something terrible had to have happened to his husband, because Yoongi knew damn well Namjoon never would have let Yoongi get into a bad situation if he had any power to stop it, and his heart pounded at all the terrible ways Namjoon could be hurt.

The sound of someone walking right outside the tent made Yoongi stiffen, blood rushing in his ears as his heart pounded.

The footsteps walked along, and then Yoongi heard the sounds of wood being chopped.

He had some time before the kidnapper came inside, which was the good news.

The bad news was that the kidnapper had an ax.

Voices.

Yoongi tried to calm down to listen, confused as to who the man could be talking to.

Two deep voices, two males.

Who the hell were they? What did they want? Where was he? Was his family alright?

He grabbed the rope that was wound around his wrists, clinging to the two end pieces that hung down. Carefully, he worked his fingers around the knot, keeping his eyes on the tent opening as he slowly started to untie himself.

What if he hadn't been the only one taken? What if his boyfriends were somewhere nearby as well? What if his precious Namjoon was-

He bit back a sob, shaking his head. Focus!

The position was awkward for his arms and wrists, and it hurt but he forced himself to keep going, feeling the knot loosening bit by bit.

He could hear the two men outside still talking, and he prayed and prayed they would stay outside just a little longer...just a little longer...just a little-

The rope fell to the ground and Yoongi almost sobbed in relief. He quickly bent down and started working on the ropes around his ankles, untying them one at a time.

He was freezing in just his black skinny jeans and white shirt, and the bastards had taken his shoes so it would hurt like a bitch to run in the debris strewn forest, but that would hurt a lot less than sticking around for these men to do whatever it was they wanted to him.