45

Before Byungwoo could register the fact he was now dealing with a different alter, Yoonji jerked her leg up, kneeing him right between his legs at the same time her fist flew and punched the mans temple, sending him to the floor.

She jumped up and didn't give him a chance to recover before bashing her heel against his cheek in a perfect roundhouse.

Byungwoo groaned, his hand cupping his bleeding mouth.

"You stupid, disgusting men." She shook her head, hands on her hips. "How about you bully someone your own size? Like me."

She kicked the mans side, sending him toppling flat to the floor.

Breaking away to the door, she quickly unlocked it and yanked it open, ready to run-

"Whoa!" Park gasped, standing in the way. "What the hell-"

"Move." She put her hand over his face and shoved him aside, not breaking her stride as she raced up the stairs, entering a living room.

She glanced side to side quickly, searching for the exit. Hearing the men shouting downstairs, and then the sound of footsteps racing after her, she bolted in a random direction, finding herself in a kitchen.

Nodding to herself, she spotted the rack of knives and quickly pulled one out, gripping the handle tightly. "Oh yeah, I can make do with this."

"YOON!" Byungwoo shouted.

"Doll!" Came Park's worried cry.

Quickly, Yoonji opened a cabinet under the sink and crawled inside, kicking aside cleaning supplies and shutting the door just as footsteps broke into the room.

"Where the hell did she go?" Byungwoo growled. "That stupid bitch is so fucking annoying!"

"Wait- that was Yoonji?!" Park gasped.

"Fucking find her, you fucking idiot!" Byungwoo shoved Park aside and raced out.

"She couldn't have gotten out, the doors are all locked!" Park called after him, and then his footsteps retreated too.

Doors are all locked, huh? Yoonji thought. Perfect. I've always wanted to break a window.

She waited until the men were so far away in the house that she couldn't hear their footsteps before slowly peeking out of the cabinet.

The kitchen was empty as she crawled out. Don't worry, boys, your superwoman is here to save you now.

She bit the knife between her teeth as she peered around the kitchen door, making sure the living room was clear, before grabbing one of the chairs that sat around the table and picked it up, hurrying to the large window overlooking a spacious green backyard.

She lifted the chair above her head- and cried out in pain when something sharp whipped across her back, slicing her shirt open.

The chair fell from her grasp, as well as the knife, clattering to the floor.

Yoonji caught herself on her hands and immediately turned around to see Byungwoo standing over her, his belt in his hands.

"You call that a slap?" She snapped, feeling the blood trickle down her back. "Yoonie can hit harder than you!"

"You stupid bitch!" He snarled. "After I'm through with you, you won't even be able to walk!"

She rolled her eyes. "Classic. A girl didn't do what you wanted so now you resort to insults and threats. I can't tell what's smaller; your dick or your fragile masculinity."