50

Sorry but Min Yoongi who?

I'm Agust D biased 💀🖤🔥

-

Warning: (semi descriptive) character death

------------------------------------------------------------------

Agust stepped back inside, knowing he had to make this fast or else muscle bunny and the sub out there would stop him from finishing this his way.

He was a little surprised Suga didn't emerge and stop him, but he figured even nice guys had their breaking point.

He unscrewed the cap, and the smell of gasoline hit him full force. Perfect.

The canister was full.

Park realized what Agust intended to do and yelped, falling off the couch against and squirmed uselessly as he tried to get away. "Wait- wait- wait- hold on, I-"

"Oh calm down, pervert." Agust rolled his eyes. "I told you I was going to let you go, remember?"

He set the can down and walked over to the terrified man, hovering over him and holding the mans jaw in his hand. "You're a coward, a pervert and hella delusional, but you're not half as bad as that monster on the stairs, so I'm giving you one chance and one chance only to forget about me and all of this, got it? Go back to your family, enjoy your settlement money and don't ever come looking for us again, or I'll set you on fire when you least expect it, alright? Smell gasoline in your nightmares for the rest of your life, doll."

Park nodded frantically, terrified. "Yes! Yes! I swear! I'll do whatever you want! Please just don't hurt me!"

The disgusting cowardice of the man angered Agust, and he let the man go, kicking him harshly.

"You're nothing like Namjoon." Agust muttered, turned off.

He untied the man from the ropes and Park took off through the back door, disappearing into the woods.

Agust watched him go, before turning back to his real target.

"So you can look at me now?" Byungwoo choked out a laugh, blood bubbling up in his mouth and he spat it out, nearly missing Agust as the alter stood above him.

"I'm not scared of you anymore." Agust said evenly, letting his gaze trail over the mans broken, bruised and bloody body. He smirked, pleased with the way Namjoon had beaten up the criminal. "Good sub. Very good sub."

The alter swiped the heavy can of gas and walked back to the steps, standing over Byungwoo.

The man didn't look scared, but it was also hard to tell what his facial expression was when he was so injured. "Ooh, you gunna have a bon fire, boy?"

"Just preparing you for hell." Agust said, tipping the can directly over the mans clothed dick, making sure to coat the area in the gas, before walking down the stairs and spilling the gas all over the living room and furniture, briefly pouring some into the kitchen as well.

When there was only a little bit left, Agust walked back to the man and shook the few remaining drops onto Byungwoo's chest and face.

Finally satisfied, Agust tossed the now empty canister away and leaned down over the man, his hand in the shape of a gun, and pressed his fingertips to the mans forehead.

"When the devil asks who sent you, tell him not to forget the name Agust D." The alter whispered coldly, firing the fake gun against the mans head and stepping back. "Because I'll be coming for him next."

"Tell him yourself," Byungwoo wheezed. "You'll be there too. You're just a villain killing another villain. Only heroes go to heaven, boy. And you sure as hell ain't one of those."