52

Namjoon eyed the way Agust crept out of Jungkook's room, wondering what the two had been up to lately.

It had been a few days since Yoongi got back from the hospital and things had slowly started going back to normal.

It was going to take a lot longer before they were ever fully healed, but they were all aiming towards progress.

"When are you gunna come visit my store, Nyummie?" Hoseok asked, pouring some cereal into a bowl.

"You bring the store here." Namjoon retorted, referencing their overflowing storage closets full of Hoseok's store's stock. "I feel like I live in a sex shop."

"You visited Seokjin's bakery." The boy pouted. "But not my business!"

"Because he runs a sweet bakery and you run a hardcore sex shop." Namjoon reminded him. "I'd much rather have people spot me in a bakery than a perverts paradise."

"Fuck, that's what I should have named it." Hoseok stared at nothing with wide eyes.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and pressed a quick kiss to the boys cheek. "I'll make time next week, okay?"

Hoseok slapped his palm over the kissed spot, his cheeks red. "Okay, homo."

He got up and raced out of the kitchen, cereal abandoned. "Seokjin! Guess what Namsweetheart just did! The flaming rainbow just kissed me! Ha! Imagine being that gay! Anyways, c'mere sugar I wanna pound my dick into your ass!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes and went to see if Yoongi was back yet.

He wanted to ask his husband about Suga. He was slightly concerned the alter hadn't taken over after being brought home. He would have thought he wanted to see everybody, since everybody wanted to see him.

He found Yoongi brushing his teeth in the bathroom, but realized quickly it was still Agust.

"Hey, can I talk to Yoongi quick?" Namjoon approached him. "Or maybe you could help me too. I just had a questi-"

"Sorry, sub." Agust spat in the sink and rinsed off the brush. "I can't do anything else right now. I gotta let Yoongi back out in a few minutes for class and Jungkook and I aren't done planning yet."

"Planning?" Namjoon was confused. "What are you two doing?"

"Nothing." Agust batted his eyelashes innocently. "Yoongi will help you with whatever you needed, gotta go."

He darted around Namjoon and was about to dart out of the room, when he stopped and turned. "Hey, wait, when can I see my RMie baby again? It's been too long, I miss the little guy."

"I'm taller than you." Namjoon reminded him. "But if you're free tonight, you guys can meet up again."

Agust grinned. "Thanks, sub. See ya."

The alter slipped out of the room and left Namjoon to wonder what was going on.

-

Agust let Yoongi back out by the time they reached the school, and the day passed normally for the students and their teacher.

Namjoon had tried getting Jungkook to tell him what he and Agust were doing but the boy kept his lips sealed with a smile.

True to his word, Namjoon agreed Agust and RM could meet up. It had been a while, and Agust was finally changing for the good, so he deserved a reward.

Back in the bedroom that night, Namjoon sat on the bed, his knees drawn up to his chest as he watched Yoongi change into pajamas.

"I wish there was a way to separate you two," the student mused. "So Agust could be out and I could still have you as well."