41

"Give. Me. Yoonie."

Agust choked in shock at the demand, shaking his wildly. "What the hell- no! Fuck no! Leave him alone! He's six!"

"If you won't give him up willingly, then I'll have to trigger him out." Byungwoo growled.

The sound of someone running over stole both their attention, and Agust risked opening one eye to see Park racing over, a bag in his hand.

"Fucking took you long enough!" Byungwoo snapped as the other man approached.

"He almost killed me!" Park accused, pointing at Agust. He rubbed the red mark on his neck and glared at the alter, who blew him a kiss in return.

"Get over it." Byungwoo threw the alter to the floor and pressed his heavy boot on Agust's back to keep him pinned to the dirt.

Agust tried to pushed himself up, but Park was all too happy to add his own weight to the alters back.

"Little bitch," he growled in the alters ear. "You had no right to throw away Yoonji's beautiful clothes!" He shoved Agust's head into the dirt, and the boy struggled and kicked when Byungwoo grabbed his hands, forcing them together.

Byungwoo reached into the bag and pulled out a wet rag, throwing it at Park. "Knock him out already."

Park caught it and smirked as he held the cloth over the alters mouth and nose, pressing it tighter when Agust tried to throw him off.

Ignoring them both, Byungwoo pulled out a long piece of rope and began tying Agust's hands together.

"Maybe you were just jealous?" Park cooed, petting the alters hair. "Hmm? That she had some pretty outfits and you didn't? Aww, don't worry, if you behave for me I'll buy you something too."

Disgusted, Agust shook his head, but the sharp scent of whatever drug the rag had been soaked in was making his brain fuzzy, and with his arms tied, he couldn't shove either of these idiots off of him.

Seeing the alter was affected by the liquid ecstacy, Park forced the rag between Agust's teeth instead, tying the two ends in a tight knot behind the boys head to keep him quiet.

Dizzy, confused and angry, Agust snarled as hands grabbed him, yanking him to his feet. It was as they forced him to walk over to the sharp rocks and pine needles that the alter remembered the bastards had taken his shoes.

He could hear them talking, but he couldn't understand them anymore, and soon he was finding it hard to even stay upright, and if they didn't have such a strong hold on him, he would have collapsed to the ground.

Byungwoo huffed a few minutes later. "Where are the car keys?"

Park patted his pockets, then froze.

Growling, Byungwoo leaned Agust against the car, and the alter watched with blurry vision as the two argued, shoving each other.

Yes, you fucking idiots, yes, fight each other- to the death!

But then they seemed to calm down, and hands were reaching into the alters pockets, pulling out the car keys.

"Sneaky bastard." Byungwoo chuckled. "I'm starting to like you, you keep me on my toes."

He unlocked the trunk of the car and grabbed the alter, dropping him inside.

Agust groaned as the trunk closed over him, trapping him in darkness.

He didn't know where they were going, and as he felt the car rumble to life, his eyes fluttered and finally closed.

I'm sorry, brother...