36

Suga could barely keep his eyes open as he felt Byungwoo half carrying, half dragging him through the dead leaves.

He tried to breathe, but the tape over his mouth restricted most of his air flow, and with his hands bound, he couldn't fight off the man, not that he had any strength left to do so anyways.

"Come along now, Sugar." Byungwoo was cheerful as he pulled the struggling alter deeper into the woods. "I've got a special place set up, just for us."

Disgusted, Suga leaned as far away as he could from the man, which wasn't much.

Byungwoo chuckled and grabbed the alters hair, yanking his head back to rest against Byungwoo's shoulder as he held Suga close. "We have a lot of catching up to do, Yoon. I've missed you so much, there's so much we're going to do."

Suga struggled, anger flowing through him at the mans words. He would die before he let this disgusting man touch Yoongi again.

He suddenly headbutted the man, and Byungwoo cried out in pain and anger, releasing his hold on the alter in favor of cupping his bleeding nose.

Suga hit the ground with a pained groan, his fingers curling into the dirt and leaves. He managed to flip himself onto his back, and his heart skipped a beat when he saw Byungwoo's pissed off face above him.

"You don't want to make me angry, Sugar." Byungwoo warned, the blood dripping down his face making him look menacing.

It's Suga, Suga glared.

He kicked his bound legs at the man, and although the grunt of pain the man let out made him smile behind the tape, that vanished when the man grabbed his ankles and started dragging him.

Suga hissed as his shirt rode up and the debris of the forest floor scraped Yoongi's back. He tried to arch his back as much as possible, tears running down his cheeks when he realized he wasn't saving Yoongi at all.

"You could've been carried," Byungwoo grunted, his dirty nails digging into the alters ankles. "But no, you wanted to act like a little bitch, and look where that got you."

I protect Yoongi...

"Speaking of bitches, that female one left an impression on me."

Leave Yoonji alone!

"But not as much as the baby one did. What's his name? Yoonie?"

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH YOONIE! NO!

Suga tried to get away, and Byungwoo growled. "The more you resist, the more I'll hurt you."

Stop...just leave Yoongi alone...please...

He bent down and picked the weak alter up with a huff. "Stop struggling, you're just delaying the inevitable and I'm impatient."

Suga shook his head, still fighting as much as he could.

He had to protect Yoongi, he had to protect them all.

Even Agust.

But then black spots were invading his vision, finally overtaking him.

He went limp in Byungwoo's arms, and the man grinned.

"Finally."