12

"Hi baby," Agust cooed.

He was so excited. This was absolutely fascinating to him. He almost felt giddy as he looked at the baby alter.

He was expecting RM to attack him instantly, but he was surprised when the boy looked around the room instead, almost ignoring him.

RM walked along the room, inspecting the bed, opening the closet, looking at the paintings on the walls.

Agust grew a little annoyed at the lack of action. This was not how he was expecting this to go down.

"Hey, hel-lo!" He called. "Your judgment of their interior decoration can wait- I believe we have some important business to attend to."

RM didn't even look at him. "Shut up."

Agust glared, anger flashing inside of him.

Either RM was planning something dangerously smart or he was a total idiot. There was no in-between.

"You don't fucking talk to me like that," Agust growled, stomping over to the new boy. "Let's get that straight right away. I made you and I swear I won't hesitate to kill you either."

"No," RM finally looked him over. "I'm going to kill you."

Agust snorted. "Right. Your whole assassination agenda. It's cute. You do realize I'm technically five people, right? If you kill me you kill four others as well. Not that I care, of course, I just want to see where your morals are."

RM just made a face at him and went back to exploring the room.

Agust watched him, arms crossed and frowning. "What are you even doing?"

"This is my first time being out where I can actually look around." RM replied. "I want to see what this place is." He went to the door and walked down the hall, looking at everything.

Agust followed him. "Don't you see what the sub sees?"

"Who?" RM explored the living room. "Why is this place so big?"

"Because seven people live here." Agust watched him. "You really don't know much, do you?"

"Who are the seven people?" RM faced him. "Who is the sub?"

Agust smiled. "Cute. Baby alter."

RM scowled. "Not a baby."

"You have a lot to learn." Agust chuckled. "I can teach you. We can find out who you are, self discovery roadtrip and all that Hallmark shit."

"Hallmark?" RM turned away from him, wandering into the kitchen.

Agust hurried after him. "How about we make a deal?"

"What deal?" RM looked over at the knives.

"I'll answer your questions and teach you things. We'll find out what you like and don't like, see who you are. If I find something you like, you have to do what I say. If you don't like something, I'll give you one chance to kill me." Agust held out his hand. "Deal?"

RM looked at the boys hand.

It was silent in the dark kitchen for a few long moments, and then RM shook Agust's hand.

"Deal."

Agust grinned. "Perfect, we can start tonight. I'll tell you about the people in this house, and you tell me what you know about yourself."

"I know my name is RM, I know I hate you, and I know how I'm going to kill you." RM said, pulling out a large knife from the holder.

Agust smirked in the darkness. "Oooh, confident. I like it. The sub was also a lot like-"