9

Jungkook looked up when Yoongi and Namjoon entered the class. They were late, but Jungkook assumed they had gotten kinky before coming over, since that had happened a few times before.

He was just a little jealous he hadn't been invited.

Namjoon took his seat, eyes downcast, while Yoongi stood in front of the class.

"Good morning class," Yoongi said, popping one of his pills into his mouth. "Sorry we're starting late. Did you all finish your homework from last week?"

As the class shuffled to grab their papers, Hoseok faced Namjoon and poked him.

"Everything alright?" The boy whispered. "I heard you scream and I know Yoongi is a sex deity but that sounded like you were scared."

"I'm fine," Namjoon mumbled.

He glanced at the boy, who was still looking at him with concern.

"Hobi, seriously, I'm alright." Namjoon smiled. "But thanks for checking up."

Hoseok grinned. "Dope, invite me next time, alright?"

-

After class, Jimin gathered his backpack, distractedly replying to something his publisher had asked him about.

"Jimin."

The pinkette looked up. "Yeah, Yoongi?"

"Can you stay behind for a few minutes?" Yoongi looked up from his desk. "I need to talk to you."

"Of course." Jimin smiled.

He looked to Jungkook, who was waiting for him at the doorway.

"I'll catch up with you at lunch!" Jimin called.

Jungkook smiled and left.

-

Seokjin, Hoseok and Taehyung were chatting among themselves, talking about nothing specific when a group of girls ran up to them.

"Hey, you guys are in that sex class, right?" One of them asked, grabbing her hair nervously.

Behind her, her friends giggled.

"It's not a sex class," Taehyung frowned. "It's a healthy sexual exp-"

"It's a sex class." Hoseok cut him off. "Why do you wanna know?"

"Can you ask Mr. Min if we can join?" The leader pleaded. "Please? We tried to sign up at the beginning of the semester but it was already full! Apparently only six people can be in?!"

Seokjin chuckled. "Yeah, sorry. Class is full. Nothing we can do."

"Oh please?" Another girl begged. "Mr. Min is so hot!"

"He's married." Taehyung reminded them.

"And taken, five times over." Seokjin laughed.

"Bye bye," Hoseok waved them along. "Sorry ladies, it's a dick club only."

The girls pouted and sulked as they walked away.

Seokjin giggled into Hoseok's shoulder. "Poor girls. They couldn't handle Yoongi."

"Just imagine their faces if Suga or Yoonie took over." Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh, speaking of!" Hoseok's eyes shot open. "I've been thinking, we should do something for Suga!"

"Like what?" Seokjin asked as they headed to the library.

"You know how he didn't seem to understand the question when we asked him if he was okay? And he just kept answering for Yoongi?" Hoseok explained. "It got me thinking, we should show him what it's like to not have to babysit his whole life. He should get a day all to himself. I think Yoongi would agree."