1

Y'all can thank my favorite slut benikru for the 2seok smut cuz that kinky shit was her idea uwu we stan a lovely whore

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook tucked his notebook away, the one that held all of his kinky fantasies about what he wanted to do with his boyfriends.

He didn't want them to see it because he didn't want them to think he only saw them as objects or goals, because that was completely untrue. He loved and respected everyone.

He just couldn't get the idea of fucking them each senseless out of his head.

So he hid his notebook for now, tucking it under his mattress in his own room.

He had just finished putting the sheets back in place, when his door burst open and Jimin skipped in.

"You ready to go yet, Kookie?" The pinkette hummed. "The ceremony starts soon!"

"Yeah, I'm ready." Jungkook smiled at his best friend. "Where's Tae?"

"He's already in the car." Jimin took Jungkook's hand and practically dragged him out of the house.

Jungkook laughed. "Why are you in such a hurry?"

"Cupcakes!" Jimin demanded, fierceness in his normally soft eyes.

Today was the day Seokjin's bakery had its grand opening.

Hoseok was there with him to help set up, and Yoongi and Namjoon would be showing up later since they had some school stuff to finish.

"There's going to be like a million cupcakes there." Jungkook reminded as Jimin pushed him into the car. "They won't run out before we get there."

"Why risk it?" Jimin argued.

Taehyung started the car as Jimin buckled in. "Just think of all the free food we're gunna get." He sighed. "All the calories. I should start looking at gyms already."

"I'm more excited about all the free sex toys we'll get from Hoseok's store." Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung scoffed, pulling out of their driveway and heading down the road. "We already have everything in Yoongi's closet, plus our own collections."

"Yeah, but he'll have new stuff." Jimin pouted. "There's a tentacle toy I saw that I wanna try!"

"Where are we even going to fit the new stuff?" Taehyung laughed.

"We'll build a new room." Jimin nodded, planning it all out. "A room totally dedicated to sex."

"Slut," Taehyung teased.

"I'm not a slut," Jimin pouted. "Now spread your legs so I can suck your dick!"

Jungkook smiled as he watched them, biting his nail.

Silently, he planned out some new fantasies.

-

Seokjin was busy, running around from corner to corner of the bakery as he tried to do a hundred things at once.

He had to finish making fifty vanilla cupcakes as well as a chocolate sheet cake and the croissants were almost done rising and fuck did he preheat the oven for the donuts yet?

"Jinnie, calm down!" Hoseok said in alarm when the older boy almost knocked him over, the box full of decorations in his arms making him unbalanced. "You almost sent me falling backwards down the stairs!"

"It be like that sometimes," Seokjin raced to the oven to check on his baking cakes.

"Yeah but sometimes it shouldn't be being like that." Hoseok set the box down and walked over, rubbing his boyfriend and best friends shoulders. "You need to take a deep breath and relax. Your sweat will drip into the cupcakes."