22

Yoongi stood in front of his boyfriends, his hands clasped behind his back while his heart pounded a little faster at the prospect of what was about to happen.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Taehyung asked, worried.

Yoongi nodded. "It's for Suga, so I'll do it. He's done so much for me- the most, actually, so he deserves this."

It was the day of Suga's party, and everything was ready. The only thing they were waiting on was the man of the hour- Suga himself.

But of course, to get him out, Yoongi had to be uncomfortable in a situation first, which nobody wanted to force him into.

Namjoon refused to even watch it happen, and was waiting upstairs for the scene to be over.

"I wish we could just be like 'Hey Su, come out!' and he would." Jimin sighed, clutching a pillow to his chest.

"Me too." Seokjin wrapped his arms around the boy. He knew the scene was fake and pre-consented to, but that didn't make it any easier to watch.

Jungkook looked up at the ceiling, his leg bouncing at the speed of light.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok and Taehyung and nodded. "It's fine, you can do it."

The two boys took a deep breath, before moving in unison- grabbing Yoongi's arms and slamming him back against the wall.

Yoongi bit his lip when his head smacked the drywall, feeling a little dizzy from the impact.

Hands grabbed him and Yoongi squeezed his eyes shut, trying to imagine they were the hands of strangers touching him without his permission, and not the hands of his loving boyfriends.

Someone slid their hand under his shirt, finding his nipples, while another hand groped him through his jeans.

Yoongi's breath hitched, his heart pounding as he struggled against them, their double strength slamming him back against the wall again.

A soft gasp left his lips as he hit the same spot, a headache forming. "Stop- please."

Taehyung quickly let him go, but Hoseok grabbed him. "You can't remember? He said he would say things like this but we have to keep going, until Suga comes out."

Taehyung looked broken but he nodded. He grabbed Yoongi's hips, hooking his fingers under the boys waistline. He started tugging the clothing down, a horrible taste in his mouth.

Seokjin looked away, raising his hand to cover Jimin's eyes, even though the pinkette wasn't looking either.

"No!" Yoongi shouted, and the next thing Taehyung knew, there was pain erupting across his abs, and he was stumbling backwards, crashing onto the coffee table.

Hoseok gasped, falling to his knees, his arm bent at an unnatural angle.

Suga looked passively down at him, one hand in his pocket, the other rendering Hoseok immobile. "Hoseok, I'm highly disappointed in you."

"Suga, please, it's not how you think-" Hoseok gasped out.

Seokjin jumped up. "Wait, Suga, he didn't mean it! We just had to get you out! Yoongi agreed to this!"

Suga blinked and looked around, seeing the party decorations and the banner that displayed his name. He let Hoseok go and the boy groaned, clutching his wrist.

"What's this?" He cocked his head.

Taehyung got up slowly, Jungkook helping him, feeling the bruises forming all over his back. "A party. For you."