53

Warning:
'Just mentions of when Agust r@ped nyumjewn
'fighting/violence
'angst

Warning:'Just mentions of when Agust r@ped nyumjewn'fighting/violence'angst

------------------------------------------------------------------

Agust reached a hand out and RM flinched back, the sight of which made the older alters heart break.

He brought RM into this world in such a horrific way, when he had terrified the poor student, threatened him with a knife, tied him to the bed and raped him, all the while with Yoongi's face and body. And of course, with Yoongi being the man Namjoon loved more than love itself, Agust couldn't even begin to imagine the damage he had truly done to the boy, both internal and external.

It was then Agust was struck with the sickening realization that he was just like the man he hated most in the world.

RM hadn't asked to be made, or to be the hateful, angry one. Just like Agust.

What Byungwoo had done to Agust, Agust had done to RM.

"Oh..." Agust fell to his knees, his mind filled with guilt, horror and sick shame.

RM hovered a few feet away, watching the older alter with a blank expression, his arms wrapped around himself protectively.

Agust hung his head, his hands pressed over his face as tears leaked through his fingers.

He had hurt RM far more than he had hurt Jimin.

And RM had kept it all hidden; shoved down and guarded by a silent, expressionless face, as if he felt he had to bear his burdens on his own.

Agust always called RM his baby, and felt responsible for the baby alter, and yet this was how he had treated him?

He raised his head, tears running down his cheeks. "Baby...RM...I...I'm so fucking sorry."

RM just stared silently at him and Agust understood then that words weren't going to change anything. RM was an 'actions speak louder than words' guy, Agust knew. 

If he wanted to fix this, he had to actually do something.

He scrambled to his feet. "Please, baby, let me help you. Let me save you! I need to fix this, I- I need to fix you! Us! Everything! I want to change and that has to start with you, my first and worst mistake. Let me in, please...I want to make things right. You deserve to have things be right. Please..."