19

Min Byungwoo looked up at the large campus building, where students and staff alike were hurrying about.

He probably stood out in all his dark clothing, but better to look emo than look like a man on the run.

He ducked inside the building and found the front desk, and approached the lady who was typing on the computer.

"Hello! Welcome to Hayward University, how may I help you?" She asked helpfully.

"Hi, I'm a relative of professor Min actually, and I'm surprising him for his upcoming birthday. I was told he teaches here but I don't know what classroom or what his schedule is. Would you mind telling me so I can surprise him?" He smiled.

"Oh how sweet!" She beamed. She typed on her keyboard. "Looks like he only teaches one class, ten to twelve. Room 150."

"Thank you so much. And please keep this between us." He shot her a wink and calmly walked out, checking the time on Barnes' phone.

It was 11:37. He could wait for half an hour.
Yoongi would come out and Byungwoo could follow him home, simple as that.

He pulled his hat down over his eyes, walking off to a cluster of trees to wait.

He was excited to see his son again.

------------------------------------------------------------------