47

For some reason, that's how I picture Suga^, cuz hes an angel so he's white but he's also a badass 🤍 uwu mom can I put him in my pocket?

-

warning: violence, slight gore/blood
------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon's heart was about to pound out of his chest as Taehyung drove them down the road, heading to the address on the envelope.

There hadn't been time to wait for the others to get back, something could've happened to Yoongi in that time, so they had left voice-mails for the others to meet them there when they could.

"Are you sure you don't want to call the police?" Taehyung asked, slightly speeding down the road.

"I'm sure." Namjoon was firm. "They already suspect Yoongi was the one to bury Jungkook, since I could tell they don't believe in his D.I.D.. I'd rather leave them out of things as much as possible- they don't know us."

His gaze darkened as he looked out the window. "Besides. I don't need to be held accountable for what I'm going to do to Byungwoo."

"There's two of them," Taehyung reminded him. "Park and Byungwoo, so we gotta be careful."

"Perfect, two heads to smash together." Namjoon growled, cracking his knuckles.

Taehyung couldn't help but grin as he sped the car up a little more.

"Damnit I missed you, Min Namjoon."

-

Suga watched the edge of the tape melt from the lighter, a black drop falling to the white tiles below, staining them with a small splash.

"Is this why you wanted the tapes so much?" The alter asked, trying to suppress the pain in his side.

"It's one reason." Byungwoo said, flicking off the lighter.

Suga breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't think burning the tape would actually burn him as well, but the thought of being ripped away from Yoongi terrified him, so he was still glad to see the man set both items aside.

Just in case.

"I said this to that bitch, but I'll say it again to you now, since you seem to be the most stable out of all of Yoon's little people." Byungwoo said, and Suga was reminded of how much he hated him for reasons other than being a child molester.

"All I wanted was forgiveness, originally." Byungwoo stared at the alters exposed chest. "But you all decided this was impossible, so it's your own fault I'm switching to plan B."

Suga didn't need the man to explain what plan B was, the way Byungwoo was staring at his chest was evidence enough of his intentions.

"You will not touch Yoongi." Suga growled. "Never again."