24

"I'm so ready for our date tomorrow!" Jimin giggled, jumping onto the couch beside Yoongi.

Yoongi pulled his hand away from his cheek, looking away from the TV to the pinkette. He frowned slightly, confused. "Date?"

Jimin's smile faltered slightly. "Ice cream?"

Yoongi shook his head. "Jimin, what are you talking-"

The teachers head suddenly snapped to the side and Jimin's eyes widened when he heard the crack, his hand shooting out to grab Yoongi's shoulder.

"Yoongi! Are you okay?!"

Yoongi faced him again, cracking his neck with a sigh. "I'm fine Pink. Sorry about that, of course I remember our date. It's all I've been thinking about."

Jimin sighed in relief, climbing into the mans lap. "Jeez Yoonbi, you scared me!"

"Sorry Pink, I'm trying not to be scary anymore." Yoongi said.

Jimin giggled, resting his cheek on Yoongi's chest. "You're never scary, silly. Except sometimes when you go full dominant mode. But it's like the sexy kind of scary, you know?"

Agust looked down at the tiny boy that was curled up in his lap, his fingers curling tightly into the couch cushions beneath him. He wanted so desperately to wrap his arms around the boy, but what the stupid sub said was annoyingly correct.

He was Agust, and Agust did not have Jimin's consent to touch him. Technically he didn't even think Jimin should even be on his lap right now, because if Jimin knew the lap he was sitting on was currently Agust's, the boy would run for the hills.

He sighed, his fingernails turning white from the force he was choking the cushions with. He knew he should push Jimin off, but he didn't have the strength to do it.

God he hoped Jimin couldn't hear the way his heart was pounding so fucking fast-

Jimin frowned. "What's wrong? I can hear your heart beating like crazy. Should I call JoonJoon over?"

-oh God fucking damnit.

"No." Agust muttered, his cheeks reddening. "I don't touch him anymore."

Jimin gasped. "What?! Did you two have a fight?!"

"I- fuck." Agust sighed, rubbing his hand over his face. "No, Pink. We're fine. I'm just...tired."

Jimin yawned. "Me too. Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Agust's heart spiked at the thought. "I would love that, Pink, but-"

"Great!" Jimin jumped up. "I'm going to take my bath first!" He skipped away before Agust could call him back.

Agust watched him go, his heart fluttering.

Fuck.

-

"Where's the sub?" Agust kicked Jungkook's door open.

Jungkook knew it was Agust the moment the alter locked eyes with him and he glared.

"Let Yoongi out." Jungkook demanded, jumping out of the bed. "Now."

"Where's the sub?" Agust asked again. "I need to talk to him."

"He's out. What do you want?" Jungkook got uncomfortably close to the man.

"Fuck." Agust muttered, looking at the ground.

"What do you want?" Jungkook hissed, his hand shooting out and gripping Agust's jaw, forcing the alter to look at him.

Pink.