26

Jungkook jumped up when Namjoon and Yoongi entered his room.

"Yoongi! I'm so sorry I kicked you!" He raced over and hugged the teacher.

Yoongi winced, his hands on Jungkook shoulders, patting him. "It's okay, Kook. I'm forever a pain slut."

Jungkook sighed and sat down on his bed. "I know I shouldn't have let Agust get me all angry like that, and I'm sorry. It's just...I can't help but remember everything he did in the past and it just makes me so mad that I didn't stop him in time...all the damage he did..."

Yoongi sat beside him and wrapped his arms around the boy. "It's okay, Kook. I know how you feel, trust me."

"It's in the past now. We have to move on." Namjoon said firmly. "We're lucky he wants to change, and that's what we should help him do."

Jungkook couldn't believe Namjoon wanted to help Agust, after everything the alter had done to him. His mind, his body, his health, his relationship...almost everything of Namjoon's had been ruined by Agust. And yet...the boy still was determined to change the alter.

This was why Jungkook loved Namjoon. 

He nodded. If Namjoon and Yoongi could forgive Agust, then so could he. "I'm in."

Namjoon sat down as well. "Alright, so I told Yoongi about how you and I were working on a plan to stop Agust. We put security cameras in our room, babe, and in the basement where he and RM do whatever it is they do. There's also a small one in the living room and hallways. It's fine to mention this because Agust saw them earlier tonight." Namjoon explained. He looked to Jungkook. "And you said he was fine with it?"

Jungkook shrugged. "He saw my computer, aka the cams feed, and didn't rip out my organs, so maybe he realizes why we put them up and isn't saying anything because he's trying to change."

Yoongi nodded slowly. "That's good. I never would have thought Agust would ever even want to change...I feel his anger, you know...and it's something I can barely handle some times. I wonder what happened that made him want to change."

Namjoon and Jungkook shared a look. 

"Baby...we found out that Agust...has a thing for Jimin." Namjoon said.

Yoongi frowned. "A thing? What do you mean?"

"He likes Jimin." Jungkook said. "He admitted he has a crush on him."

Yoongi's eyes widened. "What?!"

Jungkook got up and walked to his computer, rewinding the feed from the camera in his room. "Here, it's easier to show you."

He pressed play and let the two watch the playback. 

Him and Agust fighting, the phone call, Jungkook comforting Agust, Agust shoving Namjoon out, Agust and Jungkook huddled together, Agust and Namjoon leaving.

Yoongi sat down slowly on the chair. "The date..."

Namjoon nodded. "It's a date with Agust. Jimin doesn't know."

"But he's going to tell him." Jungkook said quickly when Yoongi looked alarmed. 

Yoongi sighed. "This is...a lot."

Namjoon immediately grabbed the smaller man and pulled him onto his lap, squeezing Yoongi close. "I'm so sorry baby. I should have told you everything from the moment Agust revealed himself to me. I was just too scared of him hurting you if you or anyone else found out. I thought I could handle this all on my own, but I need everybody."

"Dumb sub." Yoongi smiled, kissing his husbands dimple. "You're strong and you're smart, but you're also not as strong as you think you are, and you're really stupid."

Jungkook smiled at the two. "I know he's a good actor, but I have a feeling Agust is genuine with everything he said tonight. I think the date is going to go well."

"Assuming it happens." Namjoon mumbled. "It's possible Jimin could freak out and say no."

"Agust would be hurt, and you know how his temper gets when that happens." Yoongi said, looking wildly to Namjoon. 

"We won't let him hurt Jimin, or anyone else." Namjoon said firmly. "He wants to change, I know he does. And it's going to take time, so even if he does something the old Agust would have done, we have to forgive him and move on. Mistakes will happen."

Yoongi let the two talk over him, thinking deeply.

"What did Agust want to talk to you about?" Jungkook asked, snapping Yoongi out of his thoughts. 

Namjoon shook his head. "Sorry, I can't tell you. I promised him I would keep it a secret."

Jungkook frowned. "Namjoon, it could be important to our plan. We all need to know everything."

"I agree, but I promised him." Namjoon was firm. "Sorry, Kook."

"Sub, Jungkook is right." Yoongi said. "We need to know how he's feeling, what he's thinking and where he's at. For everyone's safety."

Namjoon scoffed, removing his arms from around Yoongi. "It's not like that, just a little concern he said he was thinking about. Trust me, it's not going to harm our plan or anyone here if I don't tell you it."

"Better safe than sorry." Jungkook said. "Just tell us."

Namjoon shook his head. "No. Guys, I'm trying to build trust with him, and it's a two way street. I can't tell you, or he won't trust me anymore and I'll lose everything I started with him. Besides, he deserves a little privacy during all this."

Yoongi sighed. "My sub is such a good person."

"Annoyingly good." Jungkook muttered. He glanced at the computer, knowing he could go to the camera in Namjoon's room and watch the feed, but with a composed sigh he decided he wouldn't. Namjoon was right. 

It was about damn time the boys IQ finally kicked on.