7

"Can you two stop fucking for one God damn minute?" Namjoon growled, banging on the shower door.

"Hold on, Seokjin can't speak, my cock is down his throat!" Hoseok called back over the sound of running water.

"Other people still have to get ready too," Taehyung reminded them.

"Yeah don't take all the hot water again!" Jimin pouted.

"Sorry, can't hear you, I'm getting the succ of my life!" Hoseok yelled.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Fucking rabbits."

He headed back to his and Yoongi's shared bedroom, where his husband was brushing his hair.

"You almost ready?" Yoongi asked in the mirror.

"Hardly." Namjoon scowled, deciding he would have to shower tonight instead. "Team One Braincell is at it again."

"You know, you could just fuck them so hard they can't fuck each other for a week." Yoongi smiled.

"And reward their slutty behavior?" Namjoon scoffed, changing into his clothes. "Hoseok would just become even more annoying, if that's possible."

"You still love him." Yoongi teased.

"Shut up." Namjoon ducked his head, hiding behind his shirt as he pulled it on.

"Remember to take your pills before we go." Yoongi said, grabbing the fabric and yanking it down, kissing his husband's cheek.

Taehyung poked his head in. "You guys ready? I'm taking Jimin and Jungkook in my car, so you four can carpool in Yoongi's."

Yoongi nodded. "Sounds good. See in you in the classroom, baby boy."

Taehyung smiled and left.

The husbands went downstairs to the kitchen, grabbing some fruit and granola bars quick to eat while they waited for Seokjin and Hoseok to finish up in the shower.

Namjoon scanned the countertops. "Hey hun, have you seen my bag?"

"Hmm?" Yoongi grabbed the toast when it popped up. "Did you leave it in the car?"

"No, I remember bringing it in. Jungkook looked at them, remember?" Namjoon checked everywhere but he didn't find the orange bottle of his pills.

"Maybe he brought it to his room on accident." Yoongi held up the cinnamon and sugar toast and fed a bite to Namjoon.

Namjoon thought it over as he chewed. He didn't think Jungkook would do a careless thing like that, but he was still just a kid and everyone made mistakes.

"I'll talk to him in class." Namjoon sighed, checking his watch. "We're going to be late if we don't leave soon."

"I'll drag them out." Yoongi hummed.

He made to leave but then stopped and turned back. "Sub, can you grab my briefcase? I think I left it in our room."

Namjoon nodded, stuffing the rest of the toast in his mouth.

He hurried up the steps and back into the bedroom.

He found the briefcase after a few moments of searching, half hidden under the bed, half under a pile of clothes.

He grabbed the handle and pulled, and the pair of sweatpants on top of it slumped off.

Namjoon noticed a small bulge in the pocket and figured Yoongi had left his watch in there.

He sighed, digging for it.

"He's lucky I didn't wash the laundry yet." He muttered.

However, it wasn't Yoongi's Rolex that he pulled out, but instead a familiar bottle.

His prescription bottle.

His empty prescription bottle.

The blood drained from his face as he stared at it.

Why did Yoongi have this? Why were the pills missing? What was going on?

He stood up, his heart hammering as he stared at the small, clear orange bottle in his hands.

It didn't make any sense, Yoongi would never do this to him. Sure he had said he wanted Agust and RM to meet, but he would have respected Namjoon's decision to say no and never would have done this.

His blood suddenly ran cold when realization hit him.

Yoongi would never do this.

But Agust would.

He heard the bedroom door open behind him and he froze, his heart pounding sick anxiety throughout his body.

The door clicked shut, and then soft footsteps came closer and closer.

Namjoon tensed when warm breath fanned against his ear.

"Hello again, sub," Agust grinned.