49

Jungkook pressed the gun firmly against Park's head, clicking off the safety.

"Now, here's what you're going to do if you don't want to die." He said sweetly. "First, take your fucking hands off my boyfriend."

Shakily, Park obeyed, raising his hands up in surrender.

Yoongi, freed, raced back into Namjoon's arms. "Amore!"

Namjoon held him tightly, murmuring in the teachers ear about how he would never let him go.

"Good. Now drop the gun." Jungkook ordered.

Park did as he was told, and the gun clattered to the floor.

Taehyung immediately went for it, scooping it up and turning the safety on, before tucking it away in his back pocket. He felt immensely better now that he and Jungkook held the only two guns in play, and Byungwoo and Park had nothing.

"Walk." Jungkook shoved Park over by the couch, forcing him to sit on it and kept the gun pressed to the mans forehead. He noticed the chair and ropes in the kitchen. "Tae, take those ropes and bring them over here."

Taehyung obeyed, nearly tripping over Namjoon and Yoongi, who were hugging in a pile on the floor, lost in their own little world. He grabbed the ropes and tossed them to Jungkook, who caught them with one hand while he kept the gun steady in his other.

Park glanced to the side at Yoongi and Jungkook immediately backhanded him with the gun, splitting his cheek open.

"Don't look at him." Jungkook snapped. "Shit like you doesn't even deserve to see him."

He and Taehyung tied the mans hands behind his back and his ankles as well, leaving him helpless on the couch.

Namjoon scooped up Yoongi. "Let's get out of here."

Taehyung raced out to start the car, and Namjoon followed, carefully carrying Yoongi outside.

Jungkook turned his attention to the man on the stairs.

Byungwoo seemed to be struggling to stay conscious, what with the beating he had endured and the fact blood was still pumping out of his wrist from where Namjoon had stabbed him.

Jungkook pointed the gun at him. "Come after Yoongi again, and I will kill you."

Byungwoo laughed, showing off blood streaked teeth. "You think you won this, but this isn't over."

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook glared.

Before he could reply, the door burst open and Jimin raced inside.

"Jungkook!" The pinkette cried, throwing his arms out as he raced over.

Jungkook quickly holstered the gun and barely caught Jimin in time as the pinkette hurled himself at the taller boy.

"I missed you so much! You scared the shit out of me when you stopped breathing!" Jimin sobbed, rubbing his face into Jungkook's shirt. "Never leave me again! We fall apart without you! Everything was horrible! I love you so much!"

Jungkook smiled, blinking back tears of his own. "I love you more, Park Jimin. I'll always be here for you. Nothing in the world can tear me away from you, not even death itself."

He hugged the boy tightly, ignoring the fact there were two bloody criminals in the room.

He wrapped an arm around Jimin protectively as he guided the boy back outside, where Hoseok and Seokjin were talking with Namjoon in the driveway and Yoongi was hugging Taehyung.

"So he's okay?" Hoseok said, looking over at Yoongi and Taehyung with worry.

"A broken rib but that's the only major thing. I'm about to take him to the hospital." Namjoon explained.

"What are we going to do about the men inside?" Seokjin asked, worried. "If we call the cops we'll have to tell them everything, and you know they don't believe in Yoongi's D.I.D., they'll want to arrest him for what Agust did to Jungkook."

"We could make it look like a murder suicide." Jimin offered. "Kill Byungwoo and make it look like Park did it in a burglary gone wrong, and let him take the fall for everything."

"We can't kill either of them." Jungkook sighed. "I don't want to be anxious about hiding from the cops for the rest of my life."

"So what do we do?" Hoseok asked.

"What Jimin said, minus the part about killing Byungwoo." Namjoon said. "We'll tell Park to tell the cops that Byungwoo broke in and he had to hurt him in self defense. And if he ever mentions us, we'll come kill him, since we know where he lives now. He's pretty easily intimidated."

"Can we at least shoot them both in the leg or foot?" Jimin pleaded. "They'll still live!"

"Get in the car." Jungkook laughed and nudged the tiny boy towards the vehicle. "I know you'll want to be at the hospital with Yoongi. I'll take care of things here."

Jimin pouted and raised himself on his tip toes to kiss Jungkook's cheek repeatedly, before climbing into the backseat and pulling on his seatbelt.

Yoongi walked over and placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Kook..."

Jungkook turned and hugged Yoongi gently, trying to be mindful of the boys rib. "Yoongi...I missed you so fucking much."

"I missed you too, muscle bunny." Yoongi pulled back. "Listen, you guys all head back home, or to the hospital. The sub and I will meet you there."

"What are you going to do?" Jungkook frowned. He grabbed his gun and held it away from Yoongi. "I know he deserves death but we can't kill him."

Yoongi chuckled. "I'm not going to shoot either of them. I just...want to say something to him before we go. A goodbye of sorts. I'll meet you and the sub out here in a few minutes, okay?"

"You don't want us to go back in with you?" Jungkook was worried.

"Park is tied up and scared and Byungwoo is weak and still pinned to the steps." Yoongi explained. "I'll be fine. Besides, I'll just scream and I know you two will burst in there guns blazing." He chuckled.

Jungkook was hesitant, but what Yoongi had said was true and he finally nodded. "Sure. Go get your closure baby, we'll wait for you."

He watched Yoongi head back inside with a frown. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was-

Namjoon came up beside him. "What's wrong?"

Jungkook sighed and shook his head. "I don't know. But...this isn't over."

-

Agust stepped back inside the house, eyes scanning the damaged living room and the two trapped men inside.

"Doll!" Park gasped, falling off the couch and hitting the floor harshly.

Agust rolled his eyes in annoyance. He stomped over and hauled the man up by his shirt. "How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not your fucking doll, pervert."

Park's eyes widened. "You-"

"Here's what's gunna happen." Agust growled. "You're gunna leave out the back door, spend the night at a hotel or some place where they can confirm your alibi, got it?"

"Wh-what- why?" Park was scared already.

"Because it's better than you staying here." Agust said.

Park's worried gaze flicked to Byungwoo. "And...him?"

"He stays here." Agust grinned.

The alter shoved the man back to the couch. "Wait here until I come back."

Agust walked to the garage and looked around, trying to find exactly what he was looking for, it had to be in here somewhere, he just knew-

His eyes fell on it and he smirked.

He grabbed the can of gasoline and walked back inside.

It was almost over.