4

Yoongi didn't wake up when the lights suddenly flicked on, but he was definitely awake when a hand came down over his mouth, restricting his breathing.

His eyes flew open, his mind fuzzy with sleep as he tried to work through his confusion about what was going on.

He raised his hands to push his attacker off, and he was shocked to feel the familiar abs of his husband.

"Nhmjhn?" He said, muffled into the hand. He blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the brightness.

It was in fact his husband straddling him, and he didn't look happy.

Yoongi pried the hand off. "Sub, what are you doing? I'm trying to sleep." He scowled, annoyed to have been woken up from his nap.

The boy didn't answer, looking down at the tiny teacher with disdain. He didn't bother to explain he wasn't this boys 'sub'. He only had one goal in this world- to get to Agust.

Get to Agust.

Get Agust.

Agust.

Hurt Agust.

RM glared with renewed anger and pressed both of his hands over Yoongi's nose and mouth forcefully.

Yoongi shook his head wildly, trying to dislodge them. He raised his own hands to try to pry them off, but Namjoon had always been stronger than him.

He was so confused, what was going on? Why was Namjoon doing this and why did he look so angry?

Yoongi protested, panic starting to kick in when his lungs began to burn, his brain screaming at him that he needed air. He could feel Suga trying to take over to protect him, and he shoved the personality down again with an apology, wanting to stay in control to figure out what was going on.

"This is nothing personal." RM said, monotone. "You're just in my way."

Yoongi was even more confused now.

He heaved his hips up with all his might, finally managing to overthrow the boy on top of him.

RM hit the floor with a loud thud, and Yoongi wondered why the others didn't come running.

He coughed, sucking in air as he scrambled to throw the covers off of him and stand up.

RM was on his feet as well, and he spun around on one foot, his other stretched out to roundhouse kick Yoongi.

Yoongi flinched and raised his arm in an X in front of his face just in time, blocking the powerful kick.

The force still send him stumbling backwards, and RM saw his chance, diving at the man and tackling him to the bed.

"Namjoon! Stop it!" Yoongi yelled, fighting with the strong boy as RM tried to pin him down. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Get out of my way." RM hissed, finally grabbing the struggling boys arms and pinning them to the mattress.

Yoongi kicked out, catching RM's chest and kicking him off.

RM recovered quickly, lunging at Yoongi as the smaller man made a break for the door.

Both boys grunted when they hit the carpet, fighting and struggling again.

"Namjoon- I'm serious! Stop this!" Yoongi shouted, his arms shaking, barely holding the boy back on top of him. "I don't want to do a scene right now!"

He knew he could say his safeword, red, and Namjoon would stop, but he had never had to say it before and he didn't want to start now, in case it put a rift between them. But if Namjoon kept attacking him like this, he wouldn't have a choice but to say it.