48

Fuck.

How had he forgotten about the partner?

It was what Suga had been trying to say, and what Taehyung had reminded him in the car.

Namjoon held Yoongi tighter, his hatred growing for this stranger just at the nickname the man had used.

"Put him down, he's fragile." Park said, motioning with the gun to the couch.

"Get out of my fucking way." Namjoon snapped, not caring the man had a gun aimed at him.

"I don't want to have to use this, the cleanup would be a nightmare." Park said, walking closer. "Put my doll down and we can figure this out civilly."

"He's not yours!" Namjoon shouted. "He's my husband, my everything, and I'll die before I let you near him ever again!"

Yoongi tugged on Namjoon's shirt, signaling him to set him down.

Confused, Namjoon obeyed, helping the boy to his feet and steadying him.

Yoongi faced Park, his hands held up, as if in surrender. "Don't shoot them."

"Yoongi," Taehyung gasped, hiding behind Namjoon. "What the hell are you doing?"

Namjoon reached for Yoongi, wanting to yank him back, but the tiny teacher was fast, and he dodged the students hand, stepping closer to Park.

"Let them go, don't hurt them." Yoongi said to Park. "Don't shoot them...and I'll be your doll."

"Yoongi!" Namjoon and Taehyung shouted.

"Absolutely not!" Namjoon shook his head so fast it hurt.

"Don't do this!" Taehyung pleaded.

"Baby, life without you beside me is no life at all." Namjoon cried. "I'd rather get shot than have you live that kind of life."

Yoongi faced him, tears in his eyes. "And if you get shot my heart dies too! Let me protect you!"

Wordlessly, Namjoon surged forward and grabbed Yoongi, burying his face in the teachers neck, his arm around the mans neck and his hand in Yoongi's hair.

Taehyung could hear the boys sobs from where he was standing, and tears of his own clouded his vision.

Yoongi was crying too, his shoulders shaking as he held onto Namjoon like his life depended on it.

"I just got you back..." Namjoon said, muffled against Yoongi's neck. "I'm never letting you go again. Please...don't do this. I need you."

"You are the greatest man I've ever known, Namjoon." Yoongi whispered. "I'm so unbelievably proud to call you my husband, my baby, my sub. To call you Min. My favorite student, my rock, my personal nightmare abolisher. My hero. My amore. I'm your teacher, and I'll never let anything happen to my students. Not while I can do something about it."

He pulled back and with a great effort, pushed Namjoon's hands off of him and stepped away.

"Don't!" Namjoon screamed, about to run over and grab him back. "No!"

Taehyung saw the way Park was about to fire the gun and he quickly leaned forward and grabbed Namjoon, yanking him back. "Namjoon- stop!"

It took all of his strength to hold back the struggling boy, and Namjoon fought him with tears running down his cheeks as he watched Yoongi back up into Park's waiting arms.

"What a selfless, beautiful doll I have." Park praised, kissing Yoongi's hair and Namjoon screamed.

"Let him go! Don't you fucking-"

He cut himself off when he saw a flash of something dark, and stopped struggling against Taehyung.

Taehyung saw it too and quickly released Namjoon.

Namjoon scrubbed his eyes angrily. "Fucking took you long enough!"

Jungkook stepped up, pressing the tip of his own gun to Park's head, making the man freeze in shock.

He smirked at his boyfriends. "Give me a break. Don't you know it's exhausting to always have to be the one to save the day?"