54

Yoongi woke up with a groan, blinking up at the bright ceiling for a few moments, before it clicked for him that the light shouldn't be on, since it was early morning and he and Namjoon always slept with the lights off.

He struggled to sit up, and gasped in pain, falling back against the mattress.

Panicking, he rolled over and was startled to see his hands were tied in rope, and they were draped over a still sleeping Namjoon, who was naked.

And then Yoongi looked down at himself and saw that he was naked as well.

"What the fuck-?" He mumbled to himself, sitting up slower.

He had new bruises and he wondered where the hell they had come from. He shifted and winced at the pain in his ass.

Suddenly he was terrified. He was tied up, naked, his ass hurt and he had no idea what had happened. He had to assume the worst, and right now all he could think about was the thought that someone had broken in during the night.

He shook Namjoon feverishly. "Namjoon! Wake up! Something happened!"

As Namjoon groaned and slowly woke up, Yoongi struggled to pull his boxers back on, the ropes being a hinderence to his efforts.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi shouted, remembering there were other people in the house who could be injured. "Taehyung- Jimin-"

He rolled off the bed with a yelp, hissing when he landed on his arm and pain shot through him, and quickly surpressed a moan.

"Yoongi?" Namjoon peered over the edge at his husband.

"Baby!" Yoongi gasped, relieved to see the boy looked okay.

Namjoon leaned down and grabbed Yoongi's arms, helping the boy back on the bed. He quickly grabbed the tiny teachers hands and began untying him. "Are you okay? How the hell did you tie yourself up?"

Yoongi shook his head. "I didn't! I don't know what's going on- my ass is sore."

Namjoon's eyebrows shot up. "You...bottomed?"

"No!" Yoongi wailed. "Not me! I don't remember anything!"

"Hey, it's okay," Namjoon quickly hugged him. "Agust was out last night, remember that? I can't recall anything after- oh!"

His eyes widened, suddenly recalling something. "RM!"

"Huh?" Yoongi was more confused.

"I think...the alters had too much fun last night." Namjoon checked himself over, seeing marks on his body that were not there before he kissed Agust last night.

Yoongi pointed to the boys neck. "I didn't give you that hickey."

Namjoon clasped his hand over it. "Agust must have, to RM."

Yoongi sighed, relaxing now that he knew there hadn't been an intruder. "Why the hell did Agust bottom? He would never, he's obsessed with control."

Namjoon smirked playfully. "RM must be more dom than everyone gave him credit for."

Yoongi smiled and rolled his eyes, shoving Namjoon backwards, quickly crawling on top of him.

"I'll remind you of your place, sub."

"Wait, baby, we can't yet. Your rib needs to heal, and after last night we should wait even longer before having sex." Namjoon said, his hands grabbing Yoongi.

"Agust already did!" Yoongi pouted, grinding his ass onto Namjoons bare hips. "I want to, too!"

"Baby-"