51

Just a reminder that this books version of DID is not correct when it comes to the real disorder so please don't think or believe anything I write about DID in here to be true. There's so many helpful websites I've looked into for some research about the disorder and you should refer to those for accuracy and real facts about DID uwu. This books version has been edited for plot value and is at least 60% incorrect of how the real DID works in real life. I'm in no way trying to downplay or make fun of the disorder or anyone who has it, as it's a completely real, serious and terrifying disorder that just always intrigued me in psych class and should always be taken seriously.

thank

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi had to stay in the hospital overnight after doctors concluded he had a broken rib, as well as was dehydrated, starving and had to have his numerous cuts and bruises treated, and that was only the physical side of things.

But the good news was that after his torso was bandaged up, he was allowed to heal at home for the next six weeks, and his six boyfriends were all too eager to spoil and baby him.

Obviously there was a lot to talk about, but Yoongi was still tired from all the drugs the doctors had given him and he heard everyone's babbling like a dull hum, not understanding any of it.

He snuggled deeper into Namjoon's strong arms, hiding his face in the boys chest. He breathed in the familiar, perfect scent of his husband, and relaxed, finally home.

Namjoon carried Yoongi to their bedroom and shut the door, wanting to have a moment alone with his husband.

"Baby," he murmured, laying Yoongi on the bed and brushing the boys hair aside. "Wanna change into better clothes?"

Yoongi was still wearing the clothes he had been kidnapped in; the dirty, torn, stained ones, and Namjoon wanted to throw them out.

Yoongi nodded sleepily and moved his arms so they were above his head, wincing at the ache in his side.

Namjoon was quick to kiss him and gently rubbed the boys side, easing the pain away. "Let me do everything for you, baby."

He carefully slid Yoongi's shirt off, taking his time to ensure Yoongi wasn't in any pain from the action, before tugging the boys jeans off as well. He dumped the two garments into the trashcan, ready to throw them away after this.

He picked out the shirt he had been wearing when Yoongi was gone, the one that was originally his but then Yoongi stole- and slid it over Yoongi's head, helping him get his arms through the sleeves. He was ready to get the shirt to smell like Yoongi again, the rightful owner.

He pulled the blankets over Yoongi's tired body before shutting the lights off and climbing into bed with him, laying his arm gently over Yoongi's waist.

Yoongi snuggled deeper against Namjoon, despite the way it made his rib feel sore. But he didn't care about the pain, he just wanted his Namjoon.

"I'm so sorry, Yoongi." Namjoon murmured in the dark. "I should have told you what Agust was doing from the very first time he came out. I should have told the others too. If I had...things would have played out different."

"It's not your fault," Yoongi shook his head. "You did what you had to in order to protect us. He was going to come after me anyways, no matter what anyone did. But he's gone now, so we don't have to worry about him ever again."

"I'm sure the police have arrested him by now." Namjoon mused. "Since Park should have called them about the whole fake robbery thing. I wonder what he said."