31

Suga took over instantly, reacting with lightning speed and precision to grab Byungwoo's leather clad shoulder, bending down and flipping the man over, slamming him onto his back on the floor.

The man grunted in pain, his hands shooting up to grab the alters shoe, unbalancing Suga and sending him crashing onto the coffee table with an angry cry.

Both boys picked themselves up quickly, facing each other with glaring eyes.

"You," Byungwoo pointed at him. "I know you. You're that other thing, the person in Yoon's head. What was your name? Something cute- Sugar?"

Suga didn't deem the man worthy of a proper response. "I protect Yoongi."

Byungwoo grinned in the dark, the moonlight their only source of light. "No one can protect him from me."

Suga's eyes narrowed, something akin to strong emotion welling up inside of him at the mans words. "I've done it before." He smirked.

Byungwoo clicked his tongue at the attitude. "I never had any idea Yoon was having these people in his head, I wonder when that started."

Suga didn't answer, only focusing on staying alert and ready to protect Yoongi from this man.

Byungwoo shrugged. "Oh well, doesn't really matter." He rolled up his sleeves. "Anyways, let's get going before his little boyfriend shows up and I have to hurt him too."

"You will not touch anyone in this house." Suga growled. "I won't allow any of them to get hurt by the likes of you."

Byungwoo raised an eyebrow. "Oh, does someone have a crush?"

"I love them, they're good people who love and respect Yoongi." Suga said defensively. "Something you could never do."

Byungwoo laid a hand over his heart. "Ouch, Sugar. You're not as sweet as your name implies."

Then he frowned. "Wait- they? How many whores does Yoon have?"

Suga glared. "They are not whores, and you will not refer to them as such."

Byungwoo grinned at the alters anger. "Of course they're whores- no clean, normal person would touch Yoon after everything I did to him! They're all dirty freaks, sluts of the dirtiest, lowest regard for wanting to even be near my son's filthy, debauched twink body!"

Without warning, Suga lunged at the man, tackling him to the floor.

Byungwoo gasped when his head smacked against the hard wood, his hands immediately rising up to fight off Suga's punches, but the alter shoved them away, landing hit after hit against the mans cheeks, snapping the criminals head to the side, then the other.

Blood flew, and Suga finally stopped- only because he realized he was bruising and scraping Yoongi's hands.

Breathing hard, he sat up and wrapped his hands around Byungwoo's neck.

"You. Will. Not. Talk. About. My. Brother. Like. That." He emphasized each word by squeezing harder each time.

With blood stained teeth, Byungwoo grinned, reaching to try and pry the alter's fingers away from his neck. "O-oh, how c-could I forget- you're the d-dirtiest slut of them all!" He let his head fall back, cackling in ragged breaths. "You said- you said it yourself! I fucked you the m-most! Disgusting, dirty, filthed up whore!"

"Enough!" Suga shouted, feeling tears bloom in his eyes.

He was so used to protecting Yoongi, that he didn't know how to handle this personal attack. He didn't know how to protect himself.

Byungwoo saw his opening when the alters grip faltered for just a second, and he elbowed Suga across the face, sending the alter tumbling off him.

He jumped up without hesitation, shaking his head once to clear it. He had gotten used to physical fights in prison, and was quick to recover.

He saw the alter getting up, and hurried over, delivering a powerful kick to the alter's ribs, knocking him back down.

Suga cried out in pain, wrapping his arms around himself to protect Yoongi.

Byungwoo jumped on the alter, yanking him up by his hair, his other hand grabbing the boy through his jeans, a motion that made Suga's eyes fly open with a gasp.

"Now," Byungwoo smiled sweetly. "Where are those tapes?"