58

RM: *exists*

Yall: lemme just forget that ever happened uwu

-

Warning: angst and nongraphic violence

------------------------------------------------------------------

"RMie baby!" Agust came into the room.

RM just glared at him. "Not a baby."

"What did you want to do for our date?" Agust asked, climbing on the bed beside him. "This new amusement park just opened nearby and I was thinking it would be fun to-"

"I don't want to go to a fucking fair." RM scowled.

Agust was a little taken aback. "Okay, no worries. I just want you to be happy, so we can do whatever you want."

When RM didn't offer up any ideas, Agust filled in the silence with some of his own.

"I can take you to see the sharks at the aquarium." He suggested. "Or we can go to a heavy metal concert."

"No." RM crossed his arms.

"We can stay at home and just talk?" Agust tried.

"I don't want to do that." RM hissed.

"What do you want to do?" Agust tried not to get frustrated.

"I want you to fix your fucking mistake!" RM shouted and Agust flinched.

"Baby, I'm trying." Agust insisted.

"Do you seriously think fucking cheap rides or over priced cotton candy is going to fix the horror of what you've done?" RM snarled.

Agust faltered. "No...of course not. But...it's a start-"

"It's not!" RM shouted and Agust winched.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, looking down at his shaking hands in his lap. "Truthfully, I don't know where to begin to fix this."

"That's not my problem." RM said. "I gave you a second chance when I still felt you didn't deserve it, so you better not waste it."

"I know." Agust couldn't look him in the eye. "Believe me, it terrifies me that I might fail to change your heart and-"

He cut himself off as tears sprung into his eyes and he quickly ducked his head so RM wouldn't see.

"...and...the fear that you might never forgive me...keeps me awake at night." Agust finally finished.

RM wasn't phased by the older alters emotions. "You're a bad guy. You've fucking killed someone. There's no changing that- you do realize that, right?"

"He was a monster!" Agust snapped his head up. "He deserved it!"

"There you go again, acting like you have a right to play God." RM rolled his eyes. "Was Yoongi ever a monster? You wanted to ruin his life just because he was trying to be normal. Did Namjoon deserve what you did to him? Just because he was stubborn?"

Tears rolled over Agust's eyelashes. "RM...please...don't bring up that...please..."

"Don't bring up how I fucking came to be?" RM shouted. "No! You don't get the luxury of shoving your mistakes under the bed! I'm here, I'm real and it's all because of you! Because of your monstrous actions and decisions!"

Agust hung his head and let the younger boy abuse him, taking each word like a direct punch to the heart.

"The fact of the matter is that you can't fix any of the wrong you've done!" RM lashed out. "You can't change any of the past, and therefor, you can't fix any of your mistakes!"