40

Yoongi was slowly woken up by something cold touching his face, and he struggled to open his eyes, wondering why he couldn't move his arms or legs.

"Ah, welcome back, doll." Park grinned at him. "So nice to see those lovely eyes open again."

And then everything came crashing back.

With a pounding heart, Yoongi frantically tried to pushed himself away from the man, but he didn't get far, and he realized with horror he was now chained down to the mattress in the tent. Each limb was bound to a heavy gray chain, that was in turn hooked to four small poles that were hammered into the dirt. He tugged and twisted, trying to slip his hands out, or yank the poles free, but he was still weak and the chains on their own weighed a lot.

"Aw, hey, calm down there doll." Park said, reaching the wet cloth out to dab at Yoongi's cheek again. "I'm sorry I tricked you, but I had to. Couldn't let a pretty thing like you get away that easily." He chuckled, as if this was just a game and not Yoongi's worst nightmare.

Yoongi flinched away from the cloth. "P-please, let me go, I won't tell anyone! I have a family- I need to get back to them, God knows he's falling apart without me...please!"

"Shhh," Park said, pulling the cloth back and grabbed out a bandaid from the first aid kit that was beside him. "I'm not gunna hurt you, doll. I'm just fixing up your face right now."

Yoongi didn't trust this man, whoever the fuck he was, but it was true the man hadn't hurt him, and was taking care of Yoongi's wounds.

"Wh-who are you?" He asked, trying to get his wrists free without rattling the chains too much.

"Me? I'm just a cab driver." Park hummed, gently covering a small cut on Yoongi's cheek with the bandaid. "Well, was."

"What do you want with me?" Yoongi was confused. He had never seen this man before, he had no idea who Park was or what he wanted. It just...didn't make sense. Now if his father had kidnapped him, that would make sense. Too much. But this random guy? Yoongi was just...lost.

Park just hummed, moving to the other side of the mattress. He grabbed Yoongi's face, making the boy flinch, and tilted it to the side so he could inspect the other other cheek. "Damn, who hurt you, doll?"

Yoongi didn't know.

"How long have I been here?" Yoongi asked, looking around the tent. He couldn't tell what time it was, but it seemed to be late in the afternoon.

"Today is day two." Park picked up the cloth and wiped the dried blood away. "You slept a lot, doll."

Because you fucking drugged me, Yoongi glared at the ceiling of the tent.

And then he remembered Park's words from last night.

"We came back to the tent and you were gone. You gave us a huge scare. Lee."

Yoongi tensed. "Who's Lee?"

"Ah, let's not bring him into this just yet, doll." Park said, pressing another bandage to Yoongi's collarbone. "I like it when it's just us."

"Who is he? What do you want with me?" Yoongi glared, not bothering to hide his struggling to get free this time.

He had to get out of here, had to get back to his beautiful husband, his family-

"Hey, hey, don't struggle, doll." Park grabbed Yoongi's shoulders and held him down to the mattress. "I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"Stop calling me that!" Yoongi flared.