13

Yoongi woke up to something heavy on top of him, and he blinked his eyes open to see Jimin laying on his chest, curled up in a tiny ball with his thumb in his mouth.

He smiled, kissing the boys forehead, before gently moving the boy onto the bed.

Namjoon was asleep beside him, half under, half out from the covers.

Yoongi decided to let them sleep, climbing out of the bed and padding down the hallway to the kitchen.

Taehyung was up, making coffee. He glanced up as Yoongi entered. "Hey, morning."

"Good morning." Yoongi yawned, stealing a cup. "How was yesterday?"

"You mean with Yoonie and Jimin?" Taehyung added some sugar and sipped from his mug.

Yoongi nodded, taking his coffee black.

"It was great, the two had a lot of fun. They ate dinner, played, colored and had a bath. Yoonie was jealous of Jimin's pink hair." Taehyung teased and Yoongi flushed behind his cup.

"Glad they had fun." He said, backing out of the kitchen and hurrying back to the bedroom to hide his blush.

He loved Yoonie, but his own personality was completely different from the little alter and he sometimes got flustered when people pushed Yoonies things onto him.

Namjoon was awake, stretching on the bed when Yoongi entered.

"Hey." He said with a sleepy smile.

Yoongi walked over and kissed his husband. "Morning, sub."

He spied something catching in the sunlight and was confused to see a knife on the floor.

"What the hell is this doing here?" He picked it up, studying it with a frown.

Namjoon shrugged. "Team One Braincell must have gotten kinky in here and left it."

Yoongi sighed. "I've told them to clean up after themselves. Are you going to ride with me or Taehyung today?"

"Depends if I can actually take a shower on time or if Hoseok is going to fuck Seokjin for an hour straight in there first." He climbed out of bed, careful not to disturb Jimin.

He was about to head to the bathroom and yell at Hoseok, when Jungkook came out of his room.

"Hey, Jungk-"

"Can we talk?" Jungkook asked, looking worried.

Namjoon turned serious. "Yeah, what's wrong?"

Jungkook motioned for Namjoon to step inside his room and the older boy did.

Jungkook shut the door, taking a deep breath.

"Whats wrong?" Namjoon asked, growing anxious.

Jungkook steeled himself and faced him.

"Namjoon...I know."