61

Hoseok looked up as Yoonji came down the stairs, in a simple dark hoodie and black jeans with matching pumps.

"Well, aren't you going to tell me I'm pretty like every other basic man?" She asked, flipping her long black hair over her shoulder and adjusting her purse.

Hoseok stared. "No. Seokjin is pretty, you're a fucking badass warrior."

Yoonji smiled. "I knew there was a reason I liked you the most."

"Have fun." Taehyung said, reaching into his pockets. "Here, you guys can buy dinner on me." He frowned when he didn't feel his credit card anywhere. "Wait, where-"

Hoseok held up the man's Visa and the cash he had also stolen from the older man. "Thanks Tae."

"Hey! Wait-"

The two raced out to the car before Taehyung could get his money back, giggling to themselves.

-

"Here," Yoonji grabbed Hoseok's arm and pulled him into a store, and the boy blinked when he saw it was a store for babies.

"Uh, is there something you're not telling me?" Hoseok eyed her flat stomach.

Yoonji rolled her eyes, grabbing a super soft blanket off the shelf. "It's for Yoonie. This is my gift to him for his birthday coming up."

"Oh yeah, I better get him something too or Seokjin will kill me." Hoseok browsed the items of baby products.

He found a collection of Yoonie's favorite cartoons and bought them all, knowing the baby would love them.

They left the store and headed to a different one; an alternative shop that Yoonji liked.

Hoseok followed behind her, squinting in the dark lights at the neon posters, piercings for sale and small assortment of sex toys in the back.

Yoonji stood in front of the piercings, thinking. "Bi, what gauge do you think is better? 8 or 10mm?"

Hoseok looked over her shoulder. "Whatever size Yoonie can fit his pink princess hoops through."

Yoonji decided and reached her hand out to grab the black jewelry, when another hand grabbed hers.

"Excuse you, bitch." Yoonji flared, glaring at the girl who had also went to grab the same earrings.

She was wearing all black like Yoonji, with ripped jeans that showed off her fishnets underneath and a crop top that revealed a belly button piercing.

"Oh please, they'll look better on me." The girl rolled her eyes, grabbing for them again, and Yoonji intercepted her, flinging the girls hand away.

The girl glared. "Touch me again and I'll cut you!"

"Try to take what's mine again and I'll kill you." Yoonji snapped.

The girl dug out something from her bag and Hoseok's eyes widened when he saw her pull out a switchblade.

Yoonji sighed, reaching into her own purse and pulled out a gun.

"Yoonji!" Hoseok shrieked, racing over. "Put that away- where did you even get that?!"

"Whose gun did you think Jungkook used to save Yoongi?" Yoonji raised an eyebrow at him before turning her attention back to the girl.

To her credit, the girl didn't seem intimidated. More like impressed.

"A girl who can shoot. Nice. What is that? A Beretta 418?"

"That tiny ass thing? Hello no, it's the Jericho 941." Yoonji snorted.

"That's a good model." The girl nodded, putting her weapon away. "I'm Misun, by the way. I like your shoes."

"Yoonji." Yoonji slipped her gun back in her bag and Hoseok breathed in relief, glad the store was so dark that no one seemed to notice what had almost happened. "I like your choker."

"Tell you what, Yoonji." Misun grabbed the earrings and handed one to Yoonji, keeping the other one. "We'll split this 50/50. The inequality in our ears can stand for the wage gap between genders."

"Deal." Yoonji agreed, fixing the black circle into her ear. "On one condition. You give me one of the earrings you're wearing now."

Misun looked surprised, but then smiled and took out the lesbian flag from her right ear, putting the new black one in place. She handed the striped earring to Yoonji, who put it in and gazed at her reflection in the mirror.

"I was wrong." Misun said, squishing beside her to look at herself as well. "They do look better on you."

"Hey- if anyone's gunna take the male lead in this relationship, it's going to be me." Yoonji said, facing her. "So give me your phone number and clear your schedule for tomorrow night."

Misun grinned. "A woman in charge, my only weakness."

She and Yoonji traded info while Hoseok watched with a pleased smirk, his arms crossed as he witnessed the exchange.

Cuties.

"Oh, and I should probably tell you," Yoonji said as she grabbed her purse to head to check out. "I'm actually an alter in a boy's body and there's four other people sharing it, all of which are men."

Misun blinked.

Then smirked.

"I knew you were different, Yoonji. Pick me up at six tomorrow and don't be late, or I'll show you the room in my basement that makes every man I've ever brought down there cry like a little bitch baby. And don't even think about trying to pay for both earrings! I said 50/50 and I refuse to be in anyone's debt!"

Yoonji smiled as they went to check out, each paying for their own earring.

Hoseok waited outside the store for them. "Ready for lunch? There's Panda Express in the food court!"

Yoonji looked at Misun. "Wanna eat?"

"And third wheel? No thanks. But call me later, okay? I wanna hear more about this alter stuff."

The cute alternative girl winked and waved, before striding off, and Yoonji watched her go, looking at her ass.

Hoseok coughed into his fist. "If you two ever need a boy to go into that basement and cry like a little bitch baby, I'm free whatever day that is."

Yoonji rolled her eyes and pushed him towards the food court. "You're a cool dude, Bi, but even with your store you can't handle what me and her will get up to alone."

Hoseok believed it and kept his mouth shut, grinning whenever Yoonji got a new text that made her smile, despite how she tried to hide it.

Cuties!