who do you love

"are you sure she'll be okay to take out of the house?"

i asked my mum as i changed luna's outfit. my parents and samantha insisted that they get luna and i out of the house and take us to lunch but i'm just worried about luna being out and about when she's still so small. she's only a month old.

"she'll be fine. i wouldn't try and put her in danger. i took you and your siblings out of the house around the same time. there's nothing to worry about." 

my mum said as she picked luna up off the changing table. she carried luna out to the living room as i went to michael and i's bedroom to change. i threw on a pair of black jeans and one of michael's shirts before walking out to the living room where everyone was sitting.

"alexandria why are you dressed like that?"

my father asked.

"because this is how i dress?"

i said as i raised my eyebrow. 

"you never dressed like that when you were back home."

my mum said.

"well you bought all my clothes back home. sometimes i just want to be comfortable and this is what i wear."

"but you look like a boy or something."

"well this is michael's shirt."

"of course it is."

samantha said as she rolled her eyes. it sucks knowing that my family has such a hatred towards the man i love. i don't know why they won't just give him a chance. especially since he'll always be in my life even if we don't stay together. he's always going to be luna's dad.

"can we just drop the whole michael thing? you guys have always hated him and for no reason. i'm getting sick of it."

i said. it's the first time i've really ever put my foot down to my family. and it kinda feels good.

"we don't hate him for no reason. look at the way he talked to you last night."

samantha said. of course she'd bring up the private phone call michael and i had.

"how did he talk to you?"

my dad asked.

"he didn't even talk to me badly! we were just having a discussion about moving back to australia."

"and he basically called you an idiot."

samantha said as i sighed.

"and this is why we don't want michael to move back to australia with you and luna. he doesn't love you and he's using you for your body. that's the only reason he keeps you around alexandria. why can't you see that?"

my mum said as tears rimmed my eyes.

"because it's not true. he loves me. he loves luna. i'm going to marry him one day and you guys can either be supportive and be in our lives or you can just fucking leave."

i sniffled. my parents looked at each other before looking back up at me. and i can just tell what their choice is by the look on their face.

"don't come crawling back to us when he breaks your heart. we gave you an out alexandria. you're the fool who didn't take it."

my father said before him, my mum, and samantha all walked out of the house. i looked over at luna before breaking down into tears.

"i wish your dad was here. or bee. they'd make this all better."

i said to luna, who was passed out in her car seat. i miss bee a lot. i haven't talked to them since our fight. and of course they were right about samantha and my family. i'm back to being alone again. and i know the dark cloud is bound to come back. how did i lose everyone in the span of a few days again? am i bound to lose michael too? what if he doesn't want to deal with me or my baggage anymore? i wouldn't blame him. but i just can't lose him. i just can't.