can you be less predictable next time

11 weeks pregnant

"do you have to go?"

i asked michael as i wrapped my arms around his neck. the guys are finishing up their fourth album so management is sending them on a 2-week press tour. i hate michael going away but at least it's only two weeks. i would go with him but luke is nervous about sierra being alone so she's staying with me for the next two weeks.

"yeah. but i'm gonna miss you."

"i'm gonna miss you too."

i said as michael placed a kiss on my lips.

"you know, you're 11 weeks today. finally past the danger area."

michael said.

"well, technically i'm not out of the danger area till next week. you just wanna tell all our friends."

"well yeah. i'm so excited. i wanna tell the whole world but not until you're ready."

michael said as i sighed. he's so excited but i still have so much anxiety towards telling people. so many things can happen between now and when the baby is here. it's just nervewracking.

"let's just give it a moment. let us be the only ones to know."

"and bee. and your brothers."

"stop."

i said as i rolled my eyes.

"i'm just saying can we at least tell my mum soon?"

"we'll do it once you get home. i promise."

i said with a smile. i know this is important to michael but at the same time he needs to understand where my anxiety comes from. it doesn't just come out of thin air. we heard luke's car pull up and sighed when we realized it was time to go. michael went to say goodbye to luna as i let luke and sierra into the house.

"i'm so excited to be staying here! it's like a little sleepover."

sierra said with a bright smile as she placed her bags on the couch.

"i'm happy you're here too. i think luna misses her aunt sierra."

i said. 

"alright, luna is up from her nap. and she wants you."

michael said as he walked into the living room.

"well, we better get going then."

luke laughed as i rolled my eyes at him.

"i love you."

i said as i placed a kiss on michael's lips.

"i love you too. i'll call you once we get off the plane."

"okay. have fun. behave you two!"

i called out to the guys before they collected their bags and walked out of the house. sierra plopped down on the couch as i went into luna's room. 

"there's my girl."

i said with a smile as luna reached her arms out for me. i picked her up and she immediately reached down towards my stomach. michael and i have been trying to condition luna about the idea of her having siblings so we've been telling her that there's a baby in my stomach. now every time i'm holding her in my lap on in my arms, she reaches for my stomach and says "baby".

"you can't reveal mummy and daddy's secret to aunt sierra, luna. you gotta be quiet about it."

i whispered to her. we walked out to the living room and sierra reached out to take luna into her arms. i passed luna to her and sat down on the couch next to them.

"hey luna! aunt sierra missed you! yes she did!"

sierra said as she tickled luna. 

"baby!"

luna exclaimed as my eyes went wide. 

"that's right. i have a baby in here."

sierra said as she pointed to her stomach.

"mama baby. baby."

luna said as she pointed at me. of course it would be my own daughter who gives my secret away. she gets her big mouth from her father.

"what's she talking about alex?"

sierra asked me.

"um, i was suppose to keep this a secret but since someone can't keep her little mouth shut, michael and i are expecting another baby."

"oh my gosh! i'm so happy for you guys!"

sierra said as she hugged me. i'm glad our friends are supportive about this. i know how much they love luna and i know they'll love this baby just as much.

+ // bee's pov

"i'm so ready to get out of here."

i whispered to calum as the loud music pumped through the bar. i went with the guys on the tour since they're playing a few small shows along with doing press and they need a photographer. and of course that means we end up at a bar on our first night here.

"you wanna go back to the hotel?"

calum asked me. i nodded my head and he grabbed my hand and led me through the crowded area. we walked out of the bar and headed towards our car when i spotted michael talking to someone.

"wait, we should see if michael needs a ride. he's been drinking all night."

calum said as he matched my glance. we started to walk towards him when we noticed that he wasn't talking to just some random fan. he's talking to crystal.

"what the fuck?"

i whispered as we watched from afar. next thing i knew, they were kissing. well, crystal initiated it. but it's not like michael was pulling away either. and of course the paparazzi were right there to watch this go down and snap a million pictures of it.

"let's go. i need to warn alex."

i said as i grabbed calum's hand and rushed towards our car. my heart aches for alex. she's at home, taking car of michael's child and pregnant with his child and he's out cheating on her. i know he's drunk but come the fuck on. this isn't right.

+ // alex's pov

"who's blowing your phone up?"

sierra asked as we tried to concentrate on the movie playing on the TV. my phone has been going off nonstop and i've been trying to ignore it. way easier said than done.

"i'm not sure."

i said as i picked it up. the first thing i noticed was the missed calls and texts i had from calum and bee. and the next thing i noticed was all the twitter notifications i had with the same picture attached. i opened the app and my heart sunk to the ground as i was greeted to tons of fans sending me pictures of michael and crystal kissing from different angles. i guess paparazzi weren't the only people watching this.

"alex...i'm so sorry."

sierra said as she looked from my phone up to me. i quickly wiped the stay tears off my face and put my phone down. how could he do this? to me? to our family? and especially with fucking crystal. she's tried to tear our family apart before and he always let's her. i looked down at my wedding and engagement rings before taking them off and throwing them down on the coffee-table in front of us. what happened to our vows? we're suppose to love each other till we die. but i guess he's blonde bimbo ex is more important to him than our family ever was.