wedding bells

"how's your hand doing champ?"

bee asked me as they handed me a bad of ice and i shot a glare back at them. god, i have no idea what i was thinking last night. i should've never hit crystal. i guess blame it on the alcohol? at least the tabloids didn't seem to pick it up.

"it hurts. why did you let me do that?"

i asked them.

"because she deserved it."

kaykay said as i put the ice on my throbbing hand. as if today wasn't nerve wracking enough, now i have to worry about my hand looking like a bruised mess in the wedding pictures.

"she really did. she had no right talking about luna like that."

sierra said as she got her hair done. i shrugged my shoulders as i sat back in my chair. at least today can only go up from here, right? after we all took turns getting our hair and makeup done, we went to the venue and made sure we are as far away from the guys as possible. i cannot risk michael seeing me. that would be the worst.

"how are you feeling about today?"

sierra asked me. that's a loaded question. i mean, of course i'm excited to be marrying michael. but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't nervous. marriage is a huge commitment. i just hope everything ends up alright.

"i'm a bit nervous. just ready to get my ass down the aisle."

i said as i took a deep breath.

"do you have all the traditions? you know, something old, new, and blue?"

sierra asked.

"all i have is blue. probably not the best way to start my marriage."

"don't worry about it. it's just some silly old wives tales."

sierra said as i sighed. almost if on cue, i heard a knock on the door and karen walked in with luna in her arms. i smiled at the sight of my daughter in her adorable flower girl dress.

"there's my princess. mummy missed you!"

i said with a smile as i took her from karen.

"she missed you too. she was up whimpering and crying all night."

karen said.

"i'm sorry."

"don't be. she wasn't a bother."

karen said with a smile as i placed a kiss to luna's cheek.

"so, i know your mum isn't here and i figured you might need something old so i brought you a little something."

karen said.

"oh, you didn't have to."

"nonsense. i wanted to. my mum gave this to me when i was a young girl and i never had a daughter to pass it down to. and one day you can pass this down to luna."

karen said as she put a beautiful diamond bracelet around my wrist.

"thank you so much. i don't know how to thank you."

"just be good to my son. he loves you and luna so much. more than he's ever loved anyone before. just treat him well."

"that i can do."

i said with a smile on my face. we heard a knock on the door and everyone turned their head towards it.

"everyone decent? can i come in?"

we heard ashton ask from behind the door.

"yeah come in."

i replied.