all i wanna be is done

bee's pov

"wake up clifford!"

i yelled as i splashed a cup of water in michael's face. i'm kinda glad that management put all of us into a conjoined hotel room. that means i can make sure michael gets yelled at for his actions.

"what the hell was that for?"

michael asked as he shot up in the bed.

"that was for cheating on your wife. are you proud of yourself michael? cause you really fucking blew in this time."

i yelled at him. of course due to all the yelling, the guys started to come into the room. but they aren't gonna stop me from laying into him.

"what are you talking about?"

michael said. of course he was too drunk to remember last night. i grabbed my phone and pulled up the pictures of him and crystal kissing that flooded twitter.

"shit. i need to call alex."

michael said as he looked for his phone on the bed.

"you might as well not even bother. god, she gives her all to you and this is how you repay her? and the sad part is that she's so in love with you and your family that she'll probably take you back. i have no clue how you have the balls to cheat on your wife while she's at home taking care of your daughter and unborn child."

i spat at michael.

"wait, alex is pregnant?"

calum asked. i looked over and all three boys had shock written all over their face. i guess the cats out of the bag.

"yeah. she is. and this fucking idiot cheated on her with the woman who called luna a mistake."

i said before storming out of the bedroom.

alex's pov

"tell your dad to stop calling me."

i said to luna as i hit decline on michael's calls for the third time. i can't talk to him. i know i'll blow up if i do. and maybe that's what he deserves. i'm sure bee has already laid into him this morning.

i walked out of luna's nursery and into the living room where sierra was on the phone. i placed luna over by her toys and sat down next to sierra.

"phone for you."

she said as she handed the phone out for me. i looked at the name on the screen and sighed as i saw michael's name. of course he called sierra to get to me.

"what?"

i sternly said as i put the phone up to my ear.

"alex i'm so, so sorry. i didn't even know what i was doing. i would never kiss crystal on purpose."

michael pleaded. it sounded like he had been crying.

"and how am i suppose to believe you? how am i suppose to trust you ever again? you hurt me so badly michael. what happened to the vows we made on our wedding day? did they mean nothing to you?"

i asked him.

"no! i don't even know what i was thinking. i guess i just got too drunk and then crystal kissed me."

"and you didn't pull away."

"alex, please."

"no. i can't do think anymore michael. i can't trust you. not only did you betray me, but you betrayed our kids. i can't do this with you anymore."

"please don't leave me. i love you so much. i'll do better, i promise."

"i don't think you can. i've given you chance after chance and you always pick crystal over me. even after she called luna a mistake. i think we should get a divorce. maybe you should go marry crystal."

"alex, please-"

michael's voice was cut off by me hanging up on him.  i handed sierra her phone as the tears finally fell down my face. i never thought michael and i's marriage would end. and maybe i'm overreacting and i'll change my mind but in this moment...i don't wanna be with him. i don't want to see him ever again. i don't even wanna be married to him.